ANYONE use "CHA CHING" from FOXFARM??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
Who uses CHA CHING from foxfarm??

I use it on my grow, and I got a couple of questions regarding it.

thanks.

MrPuffAlot said:
Who uses CHA CHING from foxfarm??

I use it on my grow, and I got a couple of questions regarding it.

thanks.
Hey Puff,I use open sesame,beastie bloomz and Cha Ching,along with tiger boom and big bloom.So,I think I can help you out.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

i was wondering about Cha Ching also. Are they worth getting Berserker??

IMHO,It all works together really well,I have never try acouple with and with out on the same grow to see the difference.But,since I start to use the solubles,I can see more bud sites and bigger buds.I use the solubles in ever other watering.For Cha Ching,really works in the later stage and gets them trichs to pop everywhere,looks like sugar all over your buds.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
Hey Puff,I use open sesame,beastie bloomz and Cha Ching,along with tiger boom and big bloom.So,I think I can help you out.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

How much longer does Cha ching extend the flowering time??

Reason I ask: I used the whole line of FOXFARM on my whole grow.
my Lowryders trichs never got amber before I harvested them.
And I let them grow for like 11/12 weeks, way past their time line.

and my current grows of normal strains are going on 9/10 week of flower,
and the trichs only show cloudy. 8/9 week flower time is the timeline
given for the strains im currently growing. But no amber trichs.

I think, maybe Cha ching may be the reasoning of the lack of Amber Trichs
I maybe wrong. So I thought i'll ask.

Using Cha ching, did the amber trichs show normally or did it come weeks
after the flowering time line???

thanks.

The first time that I used Cha ching,it seemed to me that my trichs werent gonna change,I was two weeks over,then with in acouple days they started to turn quickly.At first I was thinking it was maybe the strain,But it happened on the next grow,and that was acouple weeks over,But my last one that I just harvested,turned amber about right on time.So,maybe cha ching holds them out for acouple weeks,just keep a good eye on them,cause they will change fast.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back