Anyone an early riser coffee drinker.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drink a 24 Oz cup first thing in the morning on the way to work then pretty much all day while I'm there. Maybe when I retire I'll back off to 23 Oz in the morning, but probably not : )

I love coffee
I don't drink it all day. But coffee is the reason I'm always up early. 2:30 am and I'm saying screw it I'll make coffee. I drink one 13 oz cup. Maybe one time a month I'll have a second cup but rarely . I'm known to DozZe off in the chair. I like a sweetener and coffee mate but nothing flavored. Just regular coffee. Morning Jan. Sometimes it takes me a few days to notice people's comments but at least I'm sticking around.

I use to laugh at my cousin. He worked with his father in law. My cousin made a pot of coffee but his father in law was to cheap to buy coffee so he would show up at his house before they went to work just for coffee. My cousin said he couldn't wait for it to finish running before he gets a pot and said his father in law was making these loud slurp sucking sounds drinking it as fast as he could so he could top his cup off with the last left in the pot. He was mad every morning from his father in law sucking down the coffee. I'm kinda like that. Don't touch the coffee pot till I get a cup.

My guests make their own damn coffee 🤣
20240822_073629.jpg

Latest posts

Back