Ac infinity 3x3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickarilla

Reaction score
I ended up purchasing a 3x3 grow tent from ac infinity. This tent isn't where I want it but after this grow hopefully I can figure out a better spot for it. I have all gas og seeds from Humboldt seed Co that I plan to use for this grow. After they sprout I will transplant into fox farm light warrior, then into there ocean floor soil.

Attachments

• 20240919_135951.jpg
    20240919_135951.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240922_192549.jpg
    20240922_192549.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I ended up purchasing a 3x3 grow tent from ac infinity. This tent isn't where I want it but after this grow hopefully I can figure out a better spot for it. I have all gas og seeds from Humboldt seed Co that I plan to use for this grow. After they sprout I will transplant into fox farm light warrior, then into there ocean floor soil.
I too have the 3x3 tent from AC Infinity. Went for the kit and it’s been awesome

Do you have any tips or suggestions with using this tent?
Don’t fight to make the temps humidity perfect just make it match the environment you are in too hard. Find an equilibrium for your temperature and humidity. Using a dehumidifier to control the humidity in the grow room allows you tons more latitude and makes it all simpler.

Buy a T3 humidifier and use your 69 controller to control it inside the tent

I run a small ceramic heater when needed on low which is only 500 watts which I also control using a smart plug

I run 3 fans and there are only 4 UIS plugs to control so I added a UIS switch which controls all 3 of my tent fans off one port

Latest posts

Back