1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get original trainwreck seeds these days?
I know someone that has them but he is in Sidney. It will take me a month to get them. I can ask today. They will be fems. This guy only deals with fems. He made me sone WW x Train Wreck fire weed but strong gas at the back end. I am not used ti that in a WW. Mine must have had the train wreck pheno.

I know someone that has them but he is in Sidney. It will take me a month to get them. I can ask today. They will be fems. This guy only deals with fems. He made me sone WW x Train Wreck fire weed but strong gas at the back end. I am not used ti that in a WW. Mine must have had the train wreck pheno.
I'm still very paranoid about shipping I was more curious at this point. I remember one time back in highschool probably the best buzz I ever had

Does anyone know if it's possible to get original trainwreck seeds these days?
https://twenty20mendocino.com/seeds/superwreck/
wink.gif

Them calyxes are really swelling up nice. A lot can happen in two weeks. I think your gonna be pleased.
I already am pleased! I thought this was gonna be a totally different experience, I was thinking it would be nothing but failure this first round but it's been more of just little mistakes here and there

If I was to choose a trainwreck it would be from Jaws. I watch this guy on OG. One hell of a breeder. I've seen his trainwreck and it's where I'd find my Poison..lol
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-genetics-trainwreck-meds-12-reg-seeds/

I have some regular seed...Trainwreck. if you like to try them I'll gladly send ya some. A few extra steps with regulars but ya can find some exceptional plants.
I would take the chance with regular seeds for trainwreck, just for the nostalgia, that might make me pull the trigger on a second tent lol.

I see all the big seed banks all their trainwreck seeds are trainwreck morphs. I haven't seen any that are just OG trainwreck

This is the seed I have. I have grown their blueberry og, Scooby snacks, and White widow. All did great. This is some of them.
image 8.jpg

Premier Seed Market....I have WW, Scooby snacks, Trainwreck, blueberry Og, Blue dream, skunk#1, Kalashnikov 47, and Super lemon haze. All reg seed. Your welcome to any you'd like. I have to many seeds..lol.

This is the seed I have. I have grown their blueberry og, Scooby snacks, and White widow. All did great. This is some of them.
View attachment 361472

Premier Seed Market....I have WW, Scooby snacks, Trainwreck, blueberry Og, Blue dream, skunk#1, Kalashnikov 47, and Super lemon haze. All reg seed. Your welcome to any you'd like. I have to many seeds..lol.
Trainwreck, WW, Blue dream are all on my list 😅. I think I mostly would prefer to mess with the OG strains then the new stuff. Stuff hit different back then

Trainwreck, WW, Blue dream are all on my list 😅. I think I mostly would prefer to mess with the OG strains then the new stuff. Stuff hit different back then

I understand. I'm seeking a good Strawberry Cough. I don't want a feminized one. I want a reg seed.
I try to keep an open mind when it comes to genetics. So many out there I'll never grow them all.

I understand. I'm seeking a good Strawberry Cough. I don't want a feminized one. I want a reg seed.
I try to keep an open mind when it comes to genetics. So many out there I'll never grow them all.
I guess I should rephrase and say I want to start with the OG strains. Strawberry cough is another really good strain. I had some from a dispo in Colorado, it was good even being dispensary weed

At some point I'll find the seed I want. For now I'm trying to work through what I have before collecting others.

Right now I'm growing for bulk. I need some stored up so I'm growing my ass off right now. Once I get 3-4lbs ahead I plan on finding some things I have on my bucket list. Strawberry Cough, Panama Red, Colombian Gold, Cherry AK-47, Mowie Wowie, Bubblegum, Trainwreck, and some good Northern Lights and Afghan. All old school bred into a lot of what you smoke today.

At some point I'll find the seed I want. For now I'm trying to work through what I have before collecting others.

Right now I'm growing for bulk. I need some stored up so I'm growing my ass off right now. Once I get 3-4lbs ahead I plan on finding some things I have on my bucket list. Strawberry Cough, Panama Red, Colombian Gold, Cherry AK-47, Mowie Wowie, Bubblegum, Trainwreck, and some good Northern Lights and Afghan. All old school bred into a lot of what you smoke today.
I would imagine so, they where the first premium lines of genetics. I know breeders make some incredible stuff these days I just don't know what it is, I like the old stuff

Latest posts

Back