1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fed her yesterday and today she has noticably fatter buds, she might just net a few ozs after all 😍🤤

Also the light green in seeing on some leafs, is that it naturally starting to turn color or some sort of deficiency or issue starting to show up?

Attachments

• IMG_20240827_071212794.jpg
    IMG_20240827_071212794.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240827_071216884.jpg
    IMG_20240827_071216884.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240827_071221948.jpg
    IMG_20240827_071221948.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Those look great. Diesels can be a finicky strain to grow. It's a favorite smoke for me, but I've only produced nice Diesels a couple times outside though I've tried often. Any dispo sour diesel I have bought has been very disappointing as far as getting that fuel stank and good buzz. Congrats.

Those look great. Diesels can be a finicky strain to grow. It's a favorite smoke for me, but I've only produced nice Diesels a couple times outside though I've tried often. Any dispo sour diesel I have bought has been very disappointing as far as getting that fuel stank and good buzz. Congrats.
It's also one of my favorite all time strains too, that's why I picked it because of its legacy. I had no idea it had a reputation in the grow world has being a finicky plant

I figured that's what was starting to happen but I was a little concerned because the last feed I did I mixed in some cal mag and it's only the 3rd dose I've given and was worried about it. (I still don't understand the call mag part) I know it needs it for cell walls a such but still don't know when or how often to give it

Using the calmag liquid I believe 5ml gal is average dose. I'd just follow what the label says. A steady feeding of this usually maintains a plant pretty good. If ya see brown spots moving in on yellowing leaf it needs calmag.

They need more calcium and magnesium in flower. I don't start adding calnit or Epsom till veg stage in through to the end.

Using the calmag liquid I believe 5ml gal is average dose. I'd just follow what the label says. A steady feeding of this usually maintains a plant pretty good. If ya see brown spots moving in on yellowing leaf it needs calmag.

They need more calcium and magnesium in flower. I don't start adding calnit or Epsom till veg stage in through to the end.
Hmm I think I have noticed a few brown spots in her, Thanks for this info I'll remember that next time around.

Found this.

Leaves curling down (tips)​

When a plant is working to retain moisture, its leaves will curl down or 'cup' at the margins and tips. If you see this, ease off on the feeding schedule. Usually, this type of downwards curling indicates that the plant has been overfed or overwatered. If the problem persists, consider using a flush product to remove any excess nutrients

Sooo it's probably over watering, which is good because I literally just watered today...she's been getting ~2 gals a week since the start of flowering. I check the soil for dampness before watering but the leaves where starting to wilt...guess I'll let her dry out for 5-7 days

That little curl isn't much at all. Ya wanna see some N tox..
Screenshot_20240829-071616.png

This here's a N tox. I don't overwater nor are the temps high.....Oops..lol

Good to see ya take that clone. It'll take a while to root but when it does I think you'll like the monster clones.

That little curl isn't much at all. Ya wanna see some N tox..
View attachment 361366
This here's a N tox. I don't overwater nor are the temps high.....Oops..lol

Good to see ya take that clone. It'll take a while to root but when it does I think you'll like the monster clones.
I looked for twisted leafs but I didn't see any just the tips (that's what she said)

Absolutely love how fat the buds are getting and the fade starting to come in.
If she's ready near the 25th and then dries for a week and then a month of curing she should be ready for a smoke right around my brothers birthday at the end of October. So excited

Also the clone is still alive today and still looks perky 🤯
IMG_20240831_072119351.jpg
IMG_20240831_072129203.jpg

Latest posts

Back