1st Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is, I dont really do anything t them except give them water like once or twice a week. Havnt given them any food, except the mg once or twice maybe. They are sitting in my window. I dont take them out of the window except when I water them. The sun comes up around 6am and sets around 8pm. temperature of my house is around 80. Every night I put the fan on me, and since the plants are right next to my bed, they probably get a breeze from that. My biggest plant seems like its growing a new set of leaves every 2 days. Still dont knw if they are male or female. Should I start giving them 12/12 light or something? I dont really know where to go from here. also, where can I buy that techniflora recipe for success kit? als, all the pts they are in are the same size, so you can see the differences of all the plants. I think this is so strange, they are all different sizes...BUT THEY SMELL GREAT!

DSCF0186 (Large).JPG

DSCF0187 (Large).JPG

DSCF0188 (Large).JPG

DSCF0189 (Large).JPG

DSCF0190 (Large).JPG

DSCF0191 (Large).JPG

DSCF0192 (Large).JPG

DSCF0193 (Large).JPG

Sweet grow... 2 cents keep a eye on soil ph. Good morning buddy

how do i check the ph to my soil?

how the hell do these things grow good in nature?
I just wanted t throw them utside in some soil, next to the river...mmmmhm

7 of the 8 plants have shown sex 4 of them were male and 3 were female there is 1 that hasnt shown. i killed all the males i put the 4 females under a fish tank light fixture. Its a quad high out put T5 light with dual spectrum. Aftere puting them under the light they showed sex. 2 of the plants were toped. i of the plants is about 2 inches tall and is coverd in pisols. Very strange only has 2 sets of leaves. Im considering droping them. Any suggjestions? still no chemicals. just watering then with sink water. once or twice a week.

So i feel as if they have stoped growing? there on a 12/12 cycle under the t5 fixture. here are picture Help me out.

IMG00540.jpg

IMG00541.jpg

IMG00543.jpg

IMG00542.jpg

So, I havnt posted in a while, but they havnt done a lot. I had a couple more plants than I have now. Only 1 of the 15 I started out with made it. And is growing great bud. Its small, but its a start. My room reeks of this stuff.
The one plant is the one that was the biggest in the other pictures. I also germinated another seed, and another plant with it thats less than a month. They were on 12/12 but when I got this new plant, I put the lighting back on 18/6. The big plant stopped budding up, only the bud that was there is still growing, but now, at the top of the plant, its just stem again. Im sure once I put it back on 12/12 it will go into budding again. But until then, Im thinking about topping it off....? What do you guys think? Anyways, heres my plants.
Oh, and I havnt given them, any suppliments, only bottled water, and I changed the soil in their pots.

DSCF0190.JPG

DSCF0189.JPG

DSCF0191.JPG

DSCF0192.JPG

DSCF0193.JPG

DSCF0194.JPG

Latest posts

Back