The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I like the organization in that dresser!

I put up some more pics too, we are thinking of starting to trim this weekend.

No rest for the wicked money does grow on trees lol super busy over hear gonna have to go pick up more jars :48:

No rest for the wicked money does grow on trees lol super busy over hear gonna have to go pick up more jars :48:

I just filled my first dozen liter jugs, now on to the quarts, I found mine on amazon for super cheap, only place cheaper is Jo Ann's fabrics for 12.99 for a dozen quart jars

word i just go to food lion and grab a dozen of the quart jarsfor 12 bucks dont know all about ordering glass

Damn brother, you are a trimming machine! Thanks for posting all of those pics. The hash looks to be da bomb!

and yea i trim alot years of trimming pounds u learn how to be quick and efficient :48:

i never turn my gps on im not worried :48:

Do as you like my friend, but your phone is always reloading your location for signal...the triangulation of towers is how your phone works, they know who & where you are...GPS or not....fact
Along with:
Anyway there's a new device teamed up with police click on each smaller picture under the main picture for all the information regarding this new police spy tactic regarding cell phones and GPS systems ! hxxp://translogic.aolautos.com/photos/cellebrite-cell-phone-extraction-device/#4098952

You can right click any picture, and bring up the details...just trying to help keep you safe :)

Looking sweet KB!!! Just trimming up two plants of buds was enough for me.....I can only imagine.......
Glad to be one of the lucky one's that are growing "state" legal.....
Keep it Safe! and :48:

Thanks bud im thinking ill pull around4-5 pounds off all of them got around 17 ozs dryied and curing alread and still got the 2 biggest girls left 1 of them is the huge 1 its 12ft and then i got 5 big girls left 6 to 9 footers and a few small girls ill be posting more pics soon and maybe do 1 more video been super busy today is break day got the runt plant to trimm tomorrow did last flush earlier :48:

Latest posts

Back