High? Nice to be here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Policastro

Reaction score
Well, I fit the title, so I thought I'd join in. I had been a "Head" or "Stoner" for many moons. Then life got in the way, and I was in a job category that suddenly required a federal drug test at the start of the job and periodically thereafter. So needless to say, I was forced to either quit smoking marijuana or find a new profession. Well, that's all over and done with now, BUT I continued to get older and constantly argued with my wife over the alcohol vs MaryJane issue. She actually (just recently) has come around to my usage but as long as I don't smoke it. (I need to interject that I have 4 plants growing in my 5-gallon buckets in the backyard). So, I'm now into edibles. Not the ALICE BE TOKELESS BROWNIES of old but Gummies. What I have found out is that they are not cheap! Besides that, can't seem to get what I remember as smoking a joint used to get me. One gummy gives a slight mellow buzz and two seems to knock me on my ass. Yes, I know try 1 &1/2 and see what happens. I am looking to try and make my own gummies from my soon to be harvested plants. It sure is different from what I remember from the good old days. Anyway, I didn't mean to be so long winded just got on a rant.

Welcome to the Passion, Paul! Have a look around and you'll find all sorts of recipes for edibles on here.
I prefer smoking myself. I always mess up on edibles. It's always not enough or way too much. Takes way too long to come down from, too.

Well, I fit the title, so I thought I'd join in. I had been a "Head" or "Stoner" for many moons. Then life got in the way, and I was in a job category that suddenly required a federal drug test at the start of the job and periodically thereafter. So needless to say, I was forced to either quit smoking marijuana or find a new profession. Well, that's all over and done with now, BUT I continued to get older and constantly argued with my wife over the alcohol vs MaryJane issue. She actually (just recently) has come around to my usage but as long as I don't smoke it. (I need to interject that I have 4 plants growing in my 5-gallon buckets in the backyard). So, I'm now into edibles. Not the ALICE BE TOKELESS BROWNIES of old but Gummies. What I have found out is that they are not cheap! Besides that, can't seem to get what I remember as smoking a joint used to get me. One gummy gives a slight mellow buzz and two seems to knock me on my ass. Yes, I know try 1 &1/2 and see what happens. I am looking to try and make my own gummies from my soon to be harvested plants. It sure is different from what I remember from the good old days. Anyway, I didn't mean to be so long winded just got on a rant.
You know vaporizing doesn’t burn so it’s not smoking but rather a sauna for your lungs

Threre are recipes and how too tutorial. Just look for a thread and welcome! I am into both smoking and edibles.

Hi, Paul!

Latest posts

Back