Worst Year Of My Life!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hippie420 - My box.
32 shells fit in the chamber easy. Not the barrel. Has to be 25. The 32s I got are center fire and this is def a rimfire. There is a box of Wards Red Head - Montgomery Wards brand shotgun shells. I am to young to remember Gorilla Milk (Box it came in) if it was ever a thing. My son who knows guns said no way I should shoot that gun with out taking it to a gunsmith first.

Attachments

• choc1.jpeg
    choc1.jpeg
    911.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 25.b.jpeg
    25.b.jpeg
    779.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Resized_20240107_185250_1704675185629.jpeg
    Resized_20240107_185250_1704675185629.jpeg
    759.1 KB · Views: 0
  • shells2.jpeg
    shells2.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Shells1.jpeg
    Shells1.jpeg
    739.7 KB · Views: 0
@Hippie420 - My box.
32 shells fit in the chamber easy. Not the barrel. Has to be 25. The 32s I got are center fire and this is def a rimfire. There is a box of Wards Red Head - Montgomery Wards brand shotgun shells. I am to young to remember Gorilla Milk (Box it came in) if it was ever a thing. My son who knows guns said no way I should shoot that gun with out taking it to a gunsmith first.
Put it in a nice glass display case and buy a new gun for home defense.
Don't fire it or you will most likely end up with a bullet in your hand.

Or a shard off of one. It was for show for the most part. More than enough home protection around here and Mrs Monkey is Army trained. I tell her if the SHTF my job is going to be reloading and handing her the pieces. That lady can shoot. Pretty sure that is one of the things they teach you in the Army is shooting. She says she only missed one target on the firing range the whole time she was in ever. 1st one that popped up because she wasn't for sure it was hers. Says she also has some interesting star wars (Reagan era stuff) stories but doesn't feel comfortable talking about it. I don't pry. She never made it to Q whatever that is, but made it pretty close. Colorado deep in that mountain stuff.

That 25 is a Galesi-Brescia made in Italy.... But just 1 of many it's done being messed with had to remove the bluing was ugly and rust pitting on top of the bluing so stripped it using vinegar and looks totally different

Attachments

• 20240108_174843.jpg
    20240108_174843.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back