Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning W.H....:48: No sleep here... Smoke & a nap maybe....

Lights out for me at 9pm,,,gotta get the Granddaughter to sleep for school. So im up early all the time. Then again even if i went to bed at 12pm i would still be up early. Lol

Called in sick to work. Left early yesterday. I was having a hard time breathing. Just climbing up on the engine of a truck had me out of breath. I'm so clogged up I might just a seal with all this pressure. No mj either.
I hate to slow down. I have way too much to do at work and at home to get sick. I'll be catching up for weeks over this.
Keef, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

YD, rest, get bettter... Good morning all. Good coffee this morning.. i have dr appointments all morning. yuck...

Cane, are you feeling better? Hippie? hope you guys are all better.
Lets get this morning started..
Good morning WH, Giggy.

Morning Rose,Keef,YD.....Yep Rose feeling better,eating again....Yd....Hope that you start coming around....Be careful of bronchitis.....
Good luck with the Doc..Rose....Jezzz..I need to make an Appt...

All most Forgot...got a fresh Bowl right here.......:48:

Is there anyone here not sick this morning except me !--I ways feel this way in the morning but I get better !--- Good Luck at the Doc Rose !-- Dog-- Chicken noodle soup --Orange juice --Lots of fluids !--I don't what U want to do --Slow down and get well or U just make it worse!--Cane did U eat something bad or is a bug going around ? I can't type and smoke at the same time !--I got to go !

Ya know Keef.. think it might have been some exposure to fecal matter:(...Had the drain hose go on me,when i was dumping my camper....Got Sheeet all over & couldn't wash good, till I got Home...Nice Eh! Didn't last long so probably what it was or is?

Dang mrcane, sounds like a fun time. Nothing like playing with the doo doo hose on the camper.
Hope your appointments go well Rose.
Got my kerosene heater fired up. I am tired of paying upwards of $13 a day for electricity. None of the exterior walls of my house are insulated. Go figure.

Dog those seed will be in dirt this afternoon and out of my hands !--- I know making tetras is like rolling dice --There is no way to control what U get-- U get lucky and aren't afraid and have this skills to handle toxic chemicals !-- Will be seeing if anything happened and if they live !--I expect several to make the change to tetra and live !--This stuff is supposed to be gentler on the plants and a much better survival rate than colchicine! --Knowing what I know now --I'm almost positive U.B.C. Chemo was not made by David Suzuki! --This ain't Doctor work --A Stoner like me did this !--I just need a one trick pony !--So.ething with a twist to the buzz would be nice ! --Anyway the deed is done !-- Now we have to see what we did !--Better give me something or I 'll bracket that Zombie Juice --Find out if I'm close then shoot high then low and then Boo-ya !-- I'm comfortable doing this again !--

That'll do it Cane ! --Let it pass U be O.K. !--Morning Giggy -I'm gonna do my best to get those seed out to U today !--U and Dog might want to scout a Gorilla grow for the spring !--You'll certainly have enough quality seed !--

Wow, must be some kinda computer virus.....Dawg, Hippie all you sickies...... have somehow flung it my way....woke up at 4 am this morning, hunting my inhaler...then took my temp cause I felt funny and it read 101.7 so took it again....same. 1000mg Tylenol and back to bed....finally got up for some coffee.

So looks like I'm gonna help my neighbor set up a tent...4' X 4'...Think that a 600watt MH,,,HPS would do....

Called in sick to work. Left early yesterday. I was having a hard time breathing. Just climbing up on the engine of a truck had me out of breath. I'm so clogged up I might just a seal with all this pressure. No mj either.
I hate to slow down. I have way too much to do at work and at home to get sick. I'll be catching up for weeks over this.
Keef, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Do you mean your short of breath ,,,or just conjested Bro? Cause there is a big difference. If your short of breath or get tired easy,,,you get your *** to a Doctor. Heart and Lung issues or nothing to mess with.

Don't be breathing on your screen Kraven !--I don't need that stuff !-- I be putting off my cloning and moving plants to aero until Thursday! --Power gonna be off from 8-5 --Dis water pharmer gonna be busier than a one legged man in a kick fight !-- Hook the inverter up to car battery and run extension cords all the way from garage to grow room !-Screw lighter I gotta run my pumps cause if them roots dry out the plants dies !--Did this before for a 13 hour outage !--They'll be O.K. !

Sipping a cup of lemon grass ginger tea. Took me a cap, got a fat cat and Mrs Dog on the couch. Headed I to town later to run errands. I feel guilty, but this is what sick days are for.
Hopper, I feel like my lungs are not being very efficient now. I don't feel like I get as much from each breath as I should. I feel like I got gear dope packed in my head. You old skool cats know how think that gewr dope was.

So looks like I'm gonna help my neighbor set up a tent...4' X 4'...Think that a 600watt MH,,,HPS would do....
Yes it will work. I've gown some serious dank with that setup for 20 years or so.
Good Morning OFC. Actually, I'm not sick. A little twisted maybe, but definitely not sick, lol. I'm up early to check on the girls and relieve my son of shotgun duty. We are so close that we are on full scale alert 24/7. You can't smell it outside the room, with the 2 carbon filters going, but in the room is exquisite, and exotic smelling.

Umbra, this is the shotgun yiu need. 12 gauge. Shoots smooth as warm butter.

This is for you weedhopper. This is a barn I passed the other day on a motorcycle ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back