Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on an epic celebratory buzz!-- I burnt out more than one brain cell getting here !---In science it isn't true unless others can perform the same experiment and get the same results !--I did everything just like the instructions said !--Right down to killing the chicken and germinating the seed in it's blood !--Did the incantations and everything !-- The book say I should get multiple Hippie's Mutants !---What is this tax thing ?

Yep Hippie, being sick socks all right...you get rid of that snot?? This new phone won't let me swear. What's up with that??_
Still averaging two gallons a day, with a gallon of coughed up lugies. Damn ears are so stuffed up, it sounds like I'm talking with a garbage can over my head. Other than that, I'm fantastic!

I think it hit 80 here today !--Same for next week or so !-- Took a break from the grow room--Putting F.D.'s third box back in the mix !-- Got some of Rose's Purple Haze --Some of Hippie's Dawgs and a couple B.B. -T.E. ( daddy first right Umbra ?) --Take some T.E. clones from the little mother before she gets wild maybe a few Widow cuts !---Hey Rose U really do that cut under water and at and angle stuff ?--- I take a paper plate to early bloom and start taking cuts !--I then take them to the sink where I place them in foam collar and marked basket and then take them to the cloner!-- No rooting hormone --Nothing !--And most root !-- I take them out with the pumps off and check root develop! -- D.D. can look at a cut and tell U how long till it pops a root !-- I knew I was looking for a special plant !--It was very important that I be competent at cloning !-- No matter how I decided to grow !--I guess now I can learn to grow weed !--I'm liking that Happy Frog !--

Did last hear taxes?? :bolt:
Keef 80* l'my on my way. ...
Hippie feel for ya Bro. ...least I can breathe. .and starting to eat. ..

Ok, here's the truth: Keef cuts the clones & passes them to me. I'm very picky about how they go in those collars; learned the hard way. We saw no difference using cloning solution, actually might do better without it. Keef cut 16 Widow clones last time & I got 100% rootage. Can't lose all the time! Now, the Blueberry rooted 12 of 16, but only about 8 look really good. Who knows!

One day I intend to be a little old person in a nursing home that leads a rebellion & puts Vodka in all the IV bags.

Female first !--O.K. Cuz !--Ya'll got to teach me this stuff !--- Just cause U can chunk some pollen don't mean U a breeder !--I don't consider myself a breeder !--I haven't had access to the varieties like ya'll got in the free states !--and don't let those clone numbers fool U !--I run little plants thru bloom !--Basically from the nursery to bloom !--One day I'll have a proper veg area and those little plants can be big plants!-- Hey can U hear those Dawg sprouts screaming back there ? -- Taking them to the edge of death --convert to poly or die !-- U know some of them gonna make the conversion and live ? --Then out of Hippie's Mutants --We start culling -- We'll sex them and cull some more and work our way to what was that Zombie juiced Kraven wrote about ?--

Keef, yes i do that i was trained by the rose society. ha. When you exhibit roses they have to hold up under the lights and if there is an air bubble it is all over.. Aren't ya glad i switched to pot?

That be true Rose !--I seen the picks !-- Bet it smokes nice too !-- I don't think it is right for U to only be allowed 4 plants next year !--I would have a hard time complying! -- U just gonna have to move some inside and stay hidden lime we have to do in the south !

I understand giggy, i thought maybe we could start at the same time so to compare later..You rest tonight.

Wow!--Wonder what makes that solution glow in the dark ? --It is a poison but I didn't know it was radioactive !---Hope I don't start growing extra fingers or anything !---Not sure what ! -- but something happening to those sprouts !-- Come on babies -- Make that change and Live !--

Paranormal activity? Somebody's been smoking weed! The very first time I figured out how to inhale, I got so high I thought Keef was Pan the Goat! Freaked me out. Then he seemed to read my mind & brought me some ice cold diet coke & chocolate! He knew I'd be thirsty & have the hungries! Funny now!

Last night a movie theater was robbed of $1,000 dollars.
The thieves took one large popcorn, a combo meal, & a box of milk duds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back