Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven, I will wait until harvest to take some pix of the Jack. It's just getting better everyday. No amber though. Another week for sure. As we might say on the East Coast...furgetaboutit

Giggy --get U a 5 gallon bucket --Some Styrofoam and an aquarium pump and stone !-- Stick some cuts thru a piece of Styrofoam and float them in the bucket -- Cloning via DWC !

keef i was thinking of making a bubble cloner (same as dwc). i have to have something that will fit in my freezer on a fridge freezer combo. so i'm limited to space.

Giggy, how long did you leave them rooting? Sometimes mine take forever. A heating mat is good if it is cold where there are. I use one in my bedroom. They like their feet warm.. Sounds like you did everything right, don't give up..
When you cut at an angle did you do that under water? Rose tip.

they where 13 days today. the day before yesterday the leaves started dropping down and touching the soil. and no mater what i did they just wouldn't revive. i don't have a heating mat but i have been keeping the temps in the 75 to 80 range. today flat out on the soil.

Don't need a 5 gallon bucket Giggy --float them in something with a bubbler ! --It pisses me off that we have to try to grow like we do !--Hiding and never mentioning it !-- That's just wrong !

I got all my stuff rounded up--- I have the instructions memorized --This time tommorrow it'll be outta my hands and up to science! ---I'm rolling the dice !--Be what U gonna be !

I bet they don't get to use pickle jars in real labs !-- Tommorrow Hippie's Dawgs become Hippie's Mutants !---Anything goes wrong ?--My fault-- your fault--Nobody's fault --I can do this a dozen times with the seed I got !--My will -will be done !-- I keep coming back till I get my Frankenplant !-- Sometimes the impossible just takes me a little longer !

Hey, Rose. A old codger I used to work for when I was just a snot nosed kid used to keep worm beds. He claimed all he used was newspaper and peanut oil.

Morning OFC, Wake and Bake time, I have been up since 4 and I could not get back to sleep. Got my :cop: scanner on, it quit out there right now. I hear all kinds of stuff going on out there. Thinking of out there it time for another bowl.

Morning all, feel like a bus ran over me this morning.

This makes the third time I have passed my office since 6 am this morning thinking hey, need to pop into the OFC and say hiya's

Morning all, feel like a bus ran over me this morning.
dog i think that bus was a hit and run here too. I got up feeling bad and my whole body hurts. Did i ever say i hate rain? Well just in case i didn't i hate ran. Everytime it rains i hurt. When i was young the wife and i would play in the rain, now we can't hardly get out of bed. I got to try for more clones, i did put the white widow x big bud and a bb x bpu in the flower box but haven't flipped yet. Got to make sure i have no light leaks and finish my intake plumbing. Yall have a better day then i'm having. Peace

No worries Giggy, all will come to pass in the right time, don't stress mahn....smoke another and be peaceful...... that's what I'm doing....here :48:

Good Morning OFC. Seems like 44 years ago today John Lennon and Yoko Ono took over the Mike Douglas Show for 5 episodes. Funny, they taped all 5 episodes in 3 days...in the basement of the old KYW building at 16th and Walnut St, in Philly. The audience held about 150 people.

Go Kraven !-- Giggy I'm saving my roots for this anti Inflamatory ointment ! --I'll try it but if it seems to help I'll get U some !-- We get your grow up and running then you'll be better !--Caps twice a day for U and the wife --Tiger Balm --Beemer's Balm--Maybe this root extract ? --Fact is having weed around U can treat lots of ailments !-- Plus I find I actually smoke less weed since I been on caps ! --U to Dog !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back