Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Rose..beautiful; Kraven...beautiful; Keef if NCH ever did a commercial, you'd move to Cali...lol.

Hey Rose I saw your thread about a vegetable garden !--I'm gonna have this stuff and I grow some tomatoes and peppers and some herbs !---Wonder what a tetra tomato would look like ? --It's not like I'm gene splicing different species together !--It would be genetically modified but 100 % tomato !

Morning ofc, no smoke for me. Woke up yesterday with an infection in my nasel passages. Smoked a little yesterday and made it worse. Good time to take a break anyway.
Kraven, wow man, that's all I can say. You say your a middle of the road hack. But I don't buy it.

The already kicked me out of California once Umbra !-- I just want the opportunity to do that here without going to jail !-- Best I don't see NCH'S grow --It would just make me mad !-- I got to hide and watch over shoulder and never mention weed !-- Why they got to call me a criminal ?--

Dog pack a few gel caps with decarbed weed it'll help keep U comfortable! --Take care of yourself!

Just realized I forgot to change the bulb when I went to 12/12.... 8 Days :doh::hitchair: Got the HPS in... ****

I've done it on purpose before. Some sativas seem to stretch less when switched to 12/12 under MH for a couple of weeks before changing to HPS. No biggie!

Yep!--I was napping !--Wake and Bake --4:20 ---Something !--Do it l over again !
I was piping thru the channels before I took a nap and I stumbled upon the local city council meeting where the voted down the ordinance for a ticket for weed !-- Pissed me off !--They had several people speak about mmj but the council was not moved !--Bastids !---Those people need mmj !-- Ain't nothing I can do about it !--U can smoke it on T.V. but Texas will still throw your A-s-s in jail !--I'm having anger issues about this !--- I grow mmj !--I wonder if a Tetra has ever been made in Texas ?-- Not this way !--I'm sure !---Stuff wl be here tommorrow --seed are sprouting --We bout to do this !--Don't know what I'll find but I'll be looking !--Ain't gonna be no --I made a tetra yea !--It's a means to an end !-- Now I need to perfect my Liquid Weed then I'll need something else to chase !--Wanna get high ?

Where's my Fab. man Giggy ? -- I want him to think about the how to of a problem !--Giggy --I need a pressure vessel to contain weed with a collect bowl below it --I need to cool that chamber to minus 40 (maybe with liquid CO2 ?)--while pulling a vacuum! -- Then I need to pressurize that container !--Could U think about it Cuz ? -- A hyberbaric chamber is way out my reach but I knows some people who can build stuff !---I want those terepenes in my Liquid Weed !--I want someone to take a hit off my juice and be able to recognize the the taste and smell of the source weed !

Damnt Keef,,,ya sure make me read alot. MY EYES are tired. Lol

Good Afternoon, OFC, Happy Valentine's Day. Cane glad you had a good trip. Kraven beautiful plants, great pictures.

I just saw the best thing, my beneficial mites under the loupe...Man, they are like drug sniffing dogs.. They are just running up and down looking for food. They are translucent and the bad mites are brown. I love nature. I gave the good mites some water. Cleaning up the grow room, (fancy bathroom, turned dirty grow room) Vacuuming everything even the fan and light fixtures.. I hope i am clean in there. Time to clone again. Lost my last ones due to dipping in poison first..duh. This is the most i have moved since the "event'... shaky muscles now.

Nes, i dropped you a note..You are doing great...did you think about a worm bin?

Good afternoon OFC'ers. I can remember bouncing from site to site, RIU being my last experience....yea. I lurked for years all over the place since I'm just not trustful in nature. I befriended peeps here after I came out of lurking and found a happy wonderful place to be. What we have here in the OFC is unique and refreshing, just a bunch of old farts trying to help one another along. Then some changes happened in my life and looking back I can see that I have sorta "pulled out" for a bit here at the OFC. I realized that every second of every day is priceless, some things we take for granted get taken from us way too soon. I just wanted everyone to know how much I value each and everyone here at the OFC. I have hard time with trust and when people get too close before I'm ready I'll pull back, it's a PTSD thing and I don't expect anyone to understand. What happened to Rose can happen to anyone one of us any second now, she means a bunch to me, more than I think she realizes. I noticed today, or simply slowed down enough to notice that over the last couple of months I have dropped by less and less here, and it seems I'm loosing the connection with some of you I once had, that pains me greatly....so what I'm really trying to say is let the people you love know you love them, you may not get another chance. OFC, I can't think of anyone here I don't love to some extent....not the swapping spit in a hot shower kind of love, more of a respect kind of love. I know I don't drop in as often, but there is not a day that goes by I don't pop in and read.....sometimes I'm just quiet and don't have anything to say, other times I come to share my garden with you all, something I only do with people I care about. We have a community here, something that does not happen in the real word and we need to fight like hell to keep it what it is.....

Rose don't feel bad !--My first mite infestation --I dipped my plants in soapy water and almost wiped out my grow !--Seems my cure was worse than the disease !

Did U know Amazon Prime delivers on Sunday ? --They delivered me some DMSO and a new pH pen !--They don't work so well after U ricochet them off the wall !-- I'm sorry !--I was frustrated !

What Brother Kraven said !-- Cuz ---I see your PTSD but that happened to U !-- Some of us understand more than U know !-- To me that's just a part of U don't 'fect me none !--- Like U said --We got a community here !--I'd go crazy without U guys around !--Only place I can be myself !--Ain't that a dam shame !

I wish there were more hours in the day & everyone was nice & bread didn't make you fat.

Like the pics & posts Kraven. When Keef first found this site, I figured it wouldn't last. Since his head injury years ago, he has some social anxieties & doesn't make friends easily. In many ways, the OFC has been extremely good for him. It makes me happy to know he has friends to chat with while I'm working; I used to worry about him when I worked all weekend, but now I know you guys will be there for him. Thanks OFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back