Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how many states have MMJ laws ?-- How many have to roll over before they change federal law ?-- Seems like it's getting close to half now ?-- It might be hard to grow weed at the beach but think of the market !-- It's a tourist economy !-- They remove the threat of jail and watch me work !--

Rose I never had anyway to measure THC so I had no idea what a dose for me was !- Having that gummy bear let me put some numbers on it !- It had 100 mg. -- the package said 10 doses -- I found that about 20 mg. Is a nice dose for me !-- Well I also had a couple tokes of hash !-- O.K. !-- 20 mg orally and the hash I was pretty high !-- Not that high though !-- I think I coulda drove if I had to !-- Close one eye and squint !

If pot is such a horrible and destructive drug, then why do countless people consume it on a regular basis and mingle into society without others knowing????

Answer that uncle Sam.

Good Morning OFC. Over slept. Kraven...happy birthday...another Libra in the crew, always good to know. I have done the too much edibles and driving was seriously impaired. I told you guys before about my bachelor party. My friend makes hash brownies and misread the recipe, instead of 1/4 oz of hash, he used 1/4 lb. It took me 25 minutes to drive 1 mile. I don't think I went any faster than 5 miles an hour.

That would be different wouldn't it Umbra !!-- Waking up high is too cool !-- Still no boy or girl parts on the Blueberry Blast !-- but I'm already planning on a girl !---- Hey Dog -- was that Sweet that said he had a friend in Canada ?-- I'm still after those seed !

I think it was keef. sweets from the land of clover.

Dog - I know where Sweet is I just couldn't remember if it was him or not with a friend in Canada !-- I'll have to PM him and see if he can hook me up !-- The guy was selling tetra clones for $125 for 25 how much can he want for the seed !-- They say it is more a research facility than a seed seller but they sell some seed !-- Everything documented and they ask for a grow report !-- Only sold in Canada to card carrying legal mmj growers!-- I'll send him a grow report from Texas if I get a chance !

Yo O.F.C. Just back from the morning workout ,Had a little lunch now I need a bowl...
Rose good job getin out and doing aerobics ,it's raining here and sounds like we are going to get more this weekend..
Keef yep spare bedroom & bath but miss C is not going to give it up for a grow right now..

My spare bedroom is all grow. Have two cabinets. Plans to co very closet into veg very very soon.

Wow maybe I'm stoned enough missed a whole page Happy B-Day Kraven...

Just say no to brickweed!! Packed one bowl and picked out 6 seeds. Wow.

Ran out of empty caps so no caps till bag of 1000 gets here !-- Wait Vitamin B-12 comes in a big cap -- I'll be back -- Yep !-- Go Dog !- When U gonna set up veg. ?-- Cane the wife bought me an LED and some Widow seed to give me a hobby and save a buck or two !-- 1st. time we took a joint from my first tiny harvest and the Widow slapped me off the dune--- She came sliding up beside me and said --What do U need to grow a lot of this?-- Then when I wanted to buy the Tranquil Elephantizer --she said - Why U need more seed ?- the Widow works just fine !-- First bowl of T.E. and she was sold !--My "Hobby"-- is becoming a business plan !

Need a fan keef. And to find a place for all my books. That closet is full of boxes of books. But it could be ready within a week when I finally get around to doing it.

Keef till I can grow buds like most of the O.F.C. I will stick to the small space and a couple outside next year... Y.D. put some brick weed in my grinder looks like solid seed husk...

I been lazy and still haven't got seed shipping supplies !-- Dog I open the door between veg and bloom after the lights come on in bloom in the morning and close it before lights out in bloom !-- That and a fan I seem to get enough air movement !-- What kind of soil is that you're growing in ?--

U know I bought a couple oz of brickweed for caps -- There are hardly ever many seed in it !--

Hey !- A little social commentary if U don't mind !-- I see this T.V. show. -- Naked and Afraid ?-- If I was on the show they'd have to change the name to Naked and Pi$$ed off !-- I don't volunteer for stuff like that unless forced !-- I wake up naked in the woods -- I'm gonna be pi$$ed off !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back