Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,

Just started using a vape after smoking for nearly 10-11 years, long time, around 15 per day £80-100 per week spent on smoking, just want to give it in.

The problem I have is that my friends have been on vapes for 5 years + I do not want to end up like this, I am currently on 6mg of nicotine and will push my self per month to get my self down from 6 to 3 then 1. Ie, a maximum time of 6 months to be on this thing.

How has it been for everyone to quit smoking the vape? I've always heard of people being addicted to smoking vape once they have finished smoking - has anyone got any personal experience of quitting smoking, then quitting the vape?
Cold turkey worked best for me with both cigarettes and vaping. Quitting vaping was easier but I am not the stress case I was when I quit smoking so that could be part of it.

All these vape pens fail with less than a year of use. The purple one the part that the cartridge screws into is spinning when I tried to screw in the cartridge. The two oranges ones all the lights blink when I press the button for a hit. One the Yocan pens the light will flash green when I press the button to vape. The long pen will no longer charge. The light on the charger stay green instead of red when it is suppose to charge.

I have a couple of cartridges that won't vape. One cartridge isn't recognized by the pen. The other the pen recognize but it won't vape.

Any vape pen and vape cartridge experts out there?View attachment 336478
Yocan sells a warranty with theirs. I just bought a dry herb vape pen. It was like 7.99 for 3 years.

So,

Just started using a vape after smoking for nearly 10-11 years, long time, around 15 per day £80-100 per week spent on smoking, just want to give it in.

The problem I have is that my friends have been on vapes for 5 years + I do not want to end up like this, I am currently on 6mg of nicotine and will push my self per month to get my self down from 6 to 3 then 1. Ie, a maximum time of 6 months to be on this thing.

How has it been for everyone to quit smoking the vape? I've always heard of people being addicted to smoking vape once they have finished smoking - has anyone got any personal experience of quitting smoking, then quitting the vape?
You're down to 6mg? You've damn near quit already. I went from four packs of Kents a day down to constantly vaping 24mg (custom blend). When they hacked half of my left lung out and a quarter of my right, cold turkey seemed to be the way to go. I've been munching 8mg nicotine pouches for two years now, and I still smoke in my dreams. A good friend (RIP, Yoop) picked up two bad habits during the South East Asian war games; tobacco and smack. Took him a while to get rid of both of them, but he did. Said heroin was easier to kick than nicotine.

You're down to 6mg? You've damn near quit already. I went from four packs of Kents a day down to constantly vaping 24mg (custom blend). When they hacked half of my left lung out and a quarter of my right, cold turkey seemed to be the way to go. I've been munching 8mg nicotine pouches for two years now, and I still smoke in my dreams. A good friend (RIP, Yoop) picked up two bad habits during the South East Asian war games; tobacco and smack IVG. Took him a while to get rid of both of them, but he did. Said heroin was easier to kick than nicotine.
thank you for your suggestion

Latest posts

Back