Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef I'm using ffof soil. I went quick and easy and more foolproof.

I hope she gets the job she wants Keef. Sending good thoughts. burgers on the beach sound fun.

My old doctor said if you ever wondered if you had a gall bladder problem go eat at kfc and you would know. lol.... mr rb like that too.

mrcane, i think i could eat thai every day and never tire of it.

Smoking some cindy 99.. so speedy makes me grit my teeth.. lol love it.

That Cindy 99 sounds good. I've never had weed that made you want to do stuff. That would make it the perfect drug!

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. that being said happy b-lated b-day krav. i grew a c99 and wasn't really impressed. i think i got two more beans (fem) i may have to try it again. kinda the same with the northern lights i got.

Back at the j o b. This weather makes it so hard to work! Saturday I'm pointing my nose into the wind!

Job? Work? What's that?:)

There's a great glowing ball in the sky in the east. I've heard the old timers talk about it; Something called "The Sun". Looks pretty kool!

Morning Hippy !- I find those words offensive too but I know some gotta do what they gotta do !-- I have already went totally over to the dark green side !-- Starting to feel the caps -- nursing a pipe !- Life is good !-- Hey Umbra let me know when I can send that PM ! -- We gonna have some rain today - So says my face !-- high around 90 low low 70 s-- Need the rain to wash away the fish kill and clear up the red tide bloom !-- It's not everywhere seems to move around some days all's well next day it's a gas chamber !--

Good morning guys and DD. Giggy, i love Cinderella 99 and this one is crossed with another speedy pot and finishes early. About NL, i too was not impressed. I gave most of it to my neighbor, but...and this is nuts, a year cure and that stuff was good. It turned into sleep pot for me. I don't think i would grow it again though. I hear there are good cuts and not good ones.. It causes some folks anxiety the Cindy and those up kinds. It causes MR Rb angst. Not me.. makes me clean the house and stuff.

so the blue tarps have been up for 24 hours We will go take them off this morning..yuck, that is hard for a not tall girl to do. A great female grower on this site, TCBud, suggested I keep the LA Con's in the ground for two more weeks and just cover them at night if it is cold.. Any thoughts? I sure would like to see some more amber then i am seeing now.

Hippie, glad the orb is at your house. It isn't here yet. You guys needed it huh? Strange weather, strange times..

Growing is a disease isn't it !-- I think I'm becoming addicted !-- Rose and Hippy can't help themselves !-- Come spring they'll be moving plants outside!--- Umbra done embrassed the dark side !-- Speaking of da devil -- Hey Umbra when that guy does your trim what kind of ratio of weed to oil do U get ?- roughly !-- he turns it wax or shatter ?-- Or do they call CO2 extracted oil something else !-- Anyway I was wondering about the weed to extract ratio!-- Anyone else know ?-- 10% ?

Good Morning OFC. Keef I haven't had chance to do much in regards to that pm. I'll let you know. Ratio, I haven't done it much. But it varies on the quality of the trim, but from 7% to 10% is about right. It comes out as shatter.

Good Morning O.F.C. Nice; I love this, effing incredible & a Latte I be all wound up for my noon Thai Chi....
Rose Don't have any experience with MJ & frost but most plants do just fine out with a lite frost.. may look sad till sun hits them.. Fruit likes a little frost to set the sugars. How far off would you say first frost is?
MJ being a tough plant should do fine especially if you are covering them @ night..
Just my thought.. Being a Gardener

I'm after a tetraploid this winter !-- It depends on market value because I can go with the flow but what I would like to do -- in a free world !-- Would be to grow the tetras out -- dry and extract the whole plant !-- then make an e-cig liquid like nothing ever seen before !-- Serious $hit !-- I would have to keep a little bud for household use but -- I could be happy with 10% !-- A pound is what 480 grams (?)-- So 10% would be 48 grams -- An e-cig juice with 25% shatter made from tetraploid weed with that triple molecule THC should ring anyone's Bell !-- Now that I know they can be had -- I will have one !-- Already got a name for it !-- Texas Tetra !-- What U think ?

454 !-- I need to know that number !-- I've used an e- cig to get my nicotine fix for the last several years!-- I use a "tank" system -- The e-cig juice is made with a P.G. or V.G. base with a nicotine concentrate added to desired strength -- They even sell a weed flavored juice with no THC or CBDs !-- Some are reselling this as THC e-cig juice !-- I want to make an e-cig juice using the same base with about 25% of the cleanest extract I can make !-- That will work in these commercial e-cigs !-- The law will say U can't smoke weed in public places -- So everyone will want an e-cig juice they can smoke discreetly !-- Problem is extract and V.G./P.G. won't stay mixed !-- and it is a little too thick !-- Problems that have a solution !-- Just for the record - I bought 100 -- 2 mil. Dropper bottles and a gallon of V.G. -- Vegatable Glycerine !-- and a roll of shrink wrap !-- I need 2 machines a full own grow and for the law to change and it's on !-- I do hope I have enough time to build up some inventory !--

Ah! Work was so messed up today. My project fought me every inch of the way. Messed up and drilled a hole in the wrong spot on the frame of a brand new $165,000 truck! Managed to make it work. Man I didn't want to tell the foreman about that one. Close call. Bought to smoke a nice bowl, maybe two and let the negative ions of work fade away

Evening all, pleasantly stoned myself, fixing to go in and grab the steaks and pop them on the grill, taters in the oven will be done in about twenty, got a yard sized salad made and gonna wash it down with some ice cold sweet tea

I got a legal question !-- Can U go to jail for shooting a lawnmower ?-- I emptied the gas tank cause it's been sitting a couple months !-- removed the spark plug and cleaned it - spun her around a few times and saw a spark !-- Put it back together and still no go !- gas gets there spark fires it has to run !- Go get me a new plug tomorrow !-- Try again !-- Need my pipe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back