Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Mac and Cheese was made by Kraft !-- Ain't nothing wrong with some Mac and cheese ! Hey Cane no wonder U didn't like Louisiana -- do they even have any solid ground in Houma or Morgan City ?-- Nothing but levies , canals and oyster shell roads !-- Oh ! And alligators !!-- U didn't ever catch an alligator on a rod and reel ??-- U got to think them things through !-- U get high hook an alligator -- what U gonna do next ?--

We are only 6 hours from the beach, a very cold windy beach. ha

Oh Rose,We live on the Straits of Juan de Fuca And is still couple hrs to the ocean beaches. We love camping there in the winter, no peeps and you can have some Beautiful weather....Shhhh!!!

And I am cooking up some Bacon, sausage, onion, a pant load of garlic, cabbage all sauted up, its Yumm!!

Well since I don't know what Frosties is either -- I'm just gonna nod and pretend I do !-- Wait !-- I'm gonna guess it's a type of beer !---

Umbra I was assisting with cataract surgery before Phaco -- Changed everything !-- I spent 36 hours once as we slowly used the CUSA to remove a tumor wrapped around the optic nerve !--
CUSA was the only thing I have ever seen that can separate tissue from nerve and leave the nerve intact. I was part of a team that used a laser to hit a titanium target and create a plasma within a parabolic chamber, the acoustic shock wave shattered the cataract tissue. The original concept was based on the German lithotripsy research.

Lithotripsy !-- Focused sound waves to break up stones was beyond me !-- I started in the O.R. when we had to open up a knee to repair it and recovery would take months !-- When I fell we were scoping knees and they were on crutches for a day or so !-- I saw those new Divinci surgical robots coming !-- U got to have something like that for microsurgery !-- U need to see and move tiny things tiny amounts !--

Another thing I can't comprehend Umbra is what the frig happens when mercury is spun into a high speed vortex inside a closed sphere !

Morning O.F.C. Man my spare bath sure smells good....

Good morning cane,and all the ofc.

Congrats on your harvest! Looking good. Good hot coffee and a nug of that speedy stuff i like.

I'm better now !-- Cane - Spare bathroom ?- I veg. In the tub / shower stall and bloom in the adjacent walk in closet !-- What U growing this winter Rose ?

Argg! No sunshine 'til Sunday, if they didn't lie again.

No biggie. Got bud and bubble aplenty. Gonna head out to the pot pen for the fourth time this year and check for signs of mold. If I don't find any, harvest might be sometime next week.

I'll bet Cane's house is smelling really good!

Weather here is great! Low humidity for a change. Nice and cool. Sunny and air has a nice crisp feel. Makes me want to cut loose, grab a few joints, and take the street bike out for the day. Alas, I am at work. With no reprieve in sight. Wishful thinking is what gets us through the day.
Happy smoking OFC!

giggy, better late than never. YD, good attitude. Hippie, we have rain forecast, mr rb and i just went and did aerobics getting the cover on. lol Hopefully that will be the last time. Supposed to rain all day here. yuck.

Keef, i am not high enough.. let me fix that, hold please.You asked what or if i am growing this winter...:confused2::doh::huh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you could see what i have to get down and harvested this weekend..you would understand my hesitancy to think about popping a seed. I do have a list. I do have LA Con clones.. I do have purple haze clone, but it hermies so have to be very careful. I have no idea. I have no idea how all this is going to get processed. Man I wish we could have MP harvest parties where we all just go and help. lol

Rose -- Can U get too high ?---Low 90s today low 70s tonight !-- No rain for awhile !

yes sir, you can get too high if you aren't used to edibles. well, I can get too high, not sure about you Keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back