Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. Don't quite know where I am Yet...Smoke...

Morning O.F.C. !-- put a piece in the oven on 200 or so and dry out a taste Cane !-- I like that timer !--

Priest came around the corner and saw Little Johnny sitting on the stoop playing with a small bottle !-- Always ministering to his flock he sat down by Johnny and asked what he had in the bottle !-- Johnny said Father I got the most powerful liquid in the world in this bottle !-- The Priest said no Johnny -- Holy Water is the most powerful liquid in the world !-- Did U know U can put a drop of holy water on a pregnant woman's belly and she'll pass a boy ?-- Johnny shook his head and said shoot Father U can put a drop of this turpintine on a cat's a$$ and it'll pass a motorcycle !

Checking in.
Morning giggy, keef and the gang.

Finally got my girls into 12/12. Took a few clones. Won't be long and I'll be starting the next rotation.

Morning all, feel like giggy this am....sorta just not happy but trying to make the best of it.

Morning, boys & girls. I think Rod Sterling took my little town and dropped it off in Transylvania. Yuck. Couldn't get more dismal. Sure hope the weatherman is right about Wednesday. Two days of decent weather and the Great Outdoor Grow of 2015 is a wrap.

Good Morning OFC. We had rain last week, oh yeah. It rained non stop for a day and a half. It was a pleasure to stand in the rain. It dropped the temps by 20 degrees. I am down to 1 out door plant. Trimmed all weekend. Watching the Eagles game Sunday morning, out here it started at 10am. Smoking a dube, drinking a beer, trimming and cursing at the Eagles as the Sheriff does a slow cruise by, lol. I love Cali.

well i made the work day, now i got to go to the grandson's football game. that bed is looking good. i guess getting out is best but i sure do want to hide. yall have a great evening.

I feel you giggy. Sometimes you just want to be at home.

I prefer my own company at times. It always bothers people. I don't get it.

I feel ya Giggy, it eases up a bit after a week or two, you kinda get over the shock of the whole thing....then...... well that's where I'm at now....the whole....... nothing has really changed, yet everything has changed.....sorta tough to see time marching on thing. Hang in there man, I'm doing it day by day to brother.

Where is everyone? Smoking a bowl, cookin up supper. Stove steak, Lima beans and sweet potato! Simple, cheap, and good!

I always imagine you eating a healthy and delicious meal umbra. You don't seem like the "potted meat" kind of person.

If I ever say I want chilli cheese fries -- somebody just slap me !-- Garnished with minced onion !-- Ugh !-- I don't like chilli cheese fries anymore !- Put them in on top some caps ! I be alright !--Maybe ?

Man, I could eat that keef. Sounds like a stoners meal.

I always imagine you eating a healthy and delicious meal umbra. You don't seem like the "potted meat" kind of person.
For the most part I do eat healthy. Since being in Cali, I have learned to ask women if there are any dietary restrictions or preferences. I eat very little red meat, but have been known to eat a steak every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back