Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go to Wallyworld this week and get me some Green Santa boxes !-- I think I need to break down and buy one of them Seal-a- Meal vacuum pack machines !--

Giggy how long away are U from having lights up and running ?-- Why not just start with a clone from a proven mother ?-- I could maybe help U find one !

Thanks Rose !- That's just the coolest thing I ever saw !- I thought it would have a electric motor or something ! --Anything that sticks thru the grid gets chopped of by the spinning blade and the paddles roll the bud around to get it from all sides !-- I'd that how it works ?

It isn't electric, but it is ? geared? so it turns like it is powered some how. I will ask mr rb how it does that. I love it. Some people think it tears up the trichomes, but i don't think it does anymore than scissors?

Yes Keef, you have got it. ok mr rb said it is geared 20 to 1. It saves my life.

Yep!- Makes since !-- I understand moving parts !- but computers are beyond me !-- I've been promised a new tablet or lap top but I get by !-- Cuz - sent me a message the other day and said he called 3 times - why didn't I answer ?-- Told him I don't use my phone for that !

As for knocking all the tricomes off -- I haven't heard Rose complaining about her weed !-- Do U turn all your trim into oil or maybe a little dry ice hash ?-- or is it cold enough there to make bubble hash !-- it's not like the trim gets thrown away !-- Rose wants her tricomes back first right ?

That is cool stuff Rose, sure it is put to good use with the forest that you Have....
Back from a ride to store, got it down about 10 mi takes about hour half with shopping...

Rose got the wife to ok my purchase order (she be the money lady), looks like I'm gonna get a blue one just like you in about 2 weeks :)

I heard that Kraven !-- I call my wife my CFO / research assistant !-- As for that trimmer !-- I only got one thing to say !-- In Amazon we trust !

Rose, you clean the rig out with alcohol after trimming and toss it in with the RSO batch? Seems like a sin to waste it. I know scissor hash kicks my spanky, so I can't see why trimmer bowl hash wouldn't.

U know how U can put rubber trim gloves in the freezer and all that sticky stuff will peel right of the gloves?-- I was thinking --put that thing in the freezer when U finished and the next day turn it upside down over something and give that puppy a whack or two and see what falls out !-- Run it the whole season then freeze it !-- big ole chunks !

Hippie, that is so funny, as soon as we are done trimming and i have poured off the shake to dry i have to pry the bowl away from my neighbors hands. She practically licks the bowl.. Mr rb went out the other night and brought in a sampling of that hash at the bottom of the bowl. A lot of it was from harley the cbd strain..my arms grew a foot.. they were so relaxed. Don't you worry, nothing goes to waste. I haven't cleaned the bowl with hot water or alcohol since i got it. Just need to keep my neighbor outta it.

Sounds good keef. Glad ya'll approve.

nice, I could use one this week for sure. but I do enjoy that part.

Cane have U tried milky tricomes ?-- Sample that stuff !- may be where U want it !-- Hey Giggy - I got an e-mail from The Gloman - He's had computer problems !- He was able to clone that T.E. - Widow cross !-- I'm pretty sure I can get a cut back so tell me how she smokes !--

morning ofc, i feel like the monday morning after. it's one of them days, i don't want to be here, i don't want to be there. i guess i just got to make the best of it. yall have a great day. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back