Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 rippers around me got shot. when they got out of the hospital, the police arrested them for the B&E. good job
I'm not covering mine at all rose. It is what it is.

I have to cover mine, the buds are HEAVY and i make a lot of medicine and i don' t want one mold spore in it. (wishful thinking, but no pm yet)

Dogs help. Anybody who has seen the damage a dog can do would think twice. My dad gave my wife a few firearms for her wedding gift. And she can shoot too!! Firearms can really give you a false sense of security if your not careful. They should be part of an overall plan. Not THE plan.

Bozzo has it right. It is what it is.
As for me, indoor all the way.

I use to cover mine, but they grew right through the wire top. It would break a lot of tops to cover them now. but the wire is perfect to keep them standing up tall.

first game on now...when did they start morning games lol jets and dolphins on now lol oh it's in England lol

Morning O.F.C. !-- Rose when we flew back to N.O.L.A. after Katrina we saw blue tarps covering roofs everywhere ! They bring back bad memories !-- I build with PVC like a madman !-- U needed bigger pipe - I heat PVC in the oven to 300 degrees and it softens up so U can cut with scissors - Shape it the way U want (with gloves !) When U cool it it keeps the new shape !-- Giggy trim some bud on the vine dry it in the oven and make U some caps !

Morning O.F.C.
Rose looks like you had a busy night, the rains are here...

Morning Cane - U and Dog were MIA yesterday glad alls well !-- Hey anyone building an indoor grow might be wise to consider a PVC frame because I can make your own fittings !-- like the pitch of the roof !-- I used 1 1/4 inch PVC and made my fittings out of 1 inch PVC --The 1 pipe slides into the 1 1/4 frame pipe !-- I used 1/4 bolts as pins slide the pipe in -- Line up the hole and drop a bolt in !-- Made a festival food stand out of it -- that could be put up and taken down in minutes !-- Made a steam table out of an electric hot water heater element -- complete with thermostat !--

Keef Run around day yesterday, mostly home day today. Mane, I sure miss those Festivals.
Crawfish festival,Shrimp,Duck,Gator,you name it y all have a festival for everything...

Good Morning OFC. California has all kinds of food festivals. The garlic festival in Gilroy is a big deal. It is the only place I have seen garlic ice cream, lol.
Rose, it looks like you have your hands full. The garage is 2 weeks in and looking like a jungle. Trimming it when it is ready is going to be a big job.

Cane U right about festival -- They'll celebrate anything and I like it !-- One year we worked an Orange festival at a place called Ft Jackson way down on the river from N.O. -- We had so much fun people watching !-- They fired off this cannon every hour on the hour it would catch people off guard !-- Peeps throwing food in the air and falling in the mud !-- Another year we did the Mardi Gras in Lake Charles.!-- I built all our gear !--

Wow Gilroy didn't know they had a festival there, have driven through it and you can smell the Garlic.. Just Love me some Garlic...
Lake Charles La. seen Willie there once..Great little college town. Or was a town?

The ever change the law and start having Cannabis Cups in Texas maybe I should build me a new rig and be a vendor !-- Bunch of high stoners wandering around with a pocket full of money !-- Who better to know what they would want when the munchies hit than another old stoner !-- Chocolate covered BACON ?-- Chicken Fried Bacon !-- Fresh fried pork skins -- Smoked turkey legs !-- I got they number !

In NOLA they have drive thru Daquiri Shops !-- They put daquiri mix in a slushy machine - Presto frozen daquiris on tap !- Half dozen machines with different flavors !-- Be like money on tap - !

Blue tarps........ugh! Drive up Daquiri Shops--whoo hoo! Love an Almond Joy on Two for Tuesdays! Umbra, garlic ice cream? Did you try it?

Just love these RAW cones, stuffed a fatty of "effing incredible"now to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine..

It only supposed to hit 88 today low of 76 nice !-- If I could package it Hippiy I could send U all the sunshine U want !-- Best months at the beach are October and March !-- We got plenty !- Back on water restrictions again !- I just turned my sprinkler system off so the water police wouldn't get me ! Back yard is going native !-- I'm running RO water ya'll don't let me forget !-- 1 gallon every 15 minutes need about 15 gallons ! The box holds 35 gallons last time I forgot and made a mess !

Hippie Beautiful here today just puffed that fatty of Effing incredible, it's 80% sativa and it hits me like a couple cups of coffee.. Time for a good ride to the store, making Mama her fav. corn beef, cabbage

time for a mid day toke, yall join me. trying to finish up some pieces for the grow setup. so i hope to pop some beans soon. i know i'm gonna pop the last three white elephant i got from keef's linage. i got to get some beans for the ol green fat man. looks like the ones i was counting on are bad. got some other beans to play with as well. get me a couple good moms then i'll pop a couple fem seeds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back