G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice.
Thanks. I have one no stretch and one slight stretch HeriBerry left in the tent that I am hoping fade more as they ripen. The flushing seems to be helping with that. I think I got about an ounce from the smallest HB plant. Guessing I will get about a half of a pound out of the new 2x4 tent. Not great but I changed so many things this grow(and screwed it up with trying to make the Blumat system do something it isn’t supposed to do)that I am not disappointed with that.

I do think the Blumats that i think @T_Dub pointed me towards are a pretty cool system and that they would do well if I follow the manufacturer’s instructions 😂. I will definitely use them next time I will be gone for an extended period of time.

Man you just keep posting up some dope. Awesome grow. Love the end colors.
Thanks but it was a screwed up grow saved by good genetics. I will say that I like quadlining as a technique(thanks @T_Dub). It made things more ‘together’ which made it less hands-on. It also made trimming easier on the only plant I have chopped so far(though that could be strain related). Definitely something I will do again. I have a couple more sample packs of G&M seeds I will run probably in the fall since I have 9 clones that finally have revegged that will be outside this summer.

Thanks but it was a screwed up grow saved by good genetics. I will say that I like quadlining as a technique(thanks @T_Dub). It made things more ‘together’ which made it less hands-on. It also made trimming easier on the only plant I have chopped so far(though that could be strain related). Definitely something I will do again. I have a couple more sample packs of G&M seeds I will run probably in the fall since I have 9 clones that finally have revegged that will be outside this summer.
I don't view this as a screwed up grow. It turned out real nice. I'm not a big fan of the quad thing. I'm all about manipulation of the plant but I just can't wrap my head around quads. They look nice n pretty but it seems to take a bit away from what one would normally harvest. I look at this method as more of a show grow. All pretty n neat. But also useful for some seeking easy harvest trimming and less clutter.

I don't view this as a screwed up grow. It turned out real nice. I'm not a big fan of the quad thing. I'm all about manipulation of the plant but I just can't wrap my head around quads. They look nice n pretty but it seems to take a bit away from what one would normally harvest. I look at this method as more of a show grow. All pretty n neat. But also useful for some seeking easy harvest trimming and less clutter.
Thanks. I have more bud than I can smoke and/or give away so I just grow for the joy of it. It is easier to quadline though it gets a little boring 😂. I am trimming one of the Dawg-Devi plants now. The ease of the Heri-Berry must be the strain. The DD is a pain in the ass. I am just going to trim up the best buds and hash the rest. The aroma is really nice, kinda floral but the buds on this plant are really larfy(probably from the Nanda Devi genes). I am going to grow out the clones I have of both strains outside and will not be quadlining those though the clones need to be cleaned up. Starting to get normal leaves so I will remove the single finger reveg leaves once the normal leaves are sufficient to support healthy plants.

I trimmed up one of the Heri-Berry plants this morning. The scissors look like they have blueberry juice on them.😂
IMG_3304.jpeg

IMG_3302.jpeg

@oldfogey8 , how many days did the Heri-Berry end up running?
The ones I chopped I ran for 13+ weeks! 91 days! But I screwed it up with my watering scheme. I still have 2 going but I am not seeing much bulking up while waiting for more(some) amber. I will probably break down and chop them in the next week. I may have fried the roots a bit by not watering to run off. I need to check the root ball of the one I chopped yesterday.

Big said it is a 60 day strain so these are way past harvest time.😳

Yeah, all mine have been ready in 60 days.
I can’t believe yours went that long.
They look great, though.
Another member here a while back was having issues with ripening and had really dark leaves. I did some reading about nitrogen toxicity and it sounds like it can cause delayed ripening of any fruits. No more drip feeding in flower for me as that seems to be the culprit. I am really interested to see if my outdoor H-B’s finish earlier than I am used to since they will not have nitrogen toxicity.

3 plants are about in the curing zone. 66% in the jars so let the burping begin. Left to right: CDSRxND #2, Heri-Berry #4, Heri-Berry #3
IMG_3352.jpeg

I have pulled the plug(literally unplugged the lights) on the remaining 3 plants. They don’t seem to be ambering up much so 48 hours of darkness and then chop, trim, dry…

All the extra weed I grow, pretty much goes out as free samples.
The county I live in, is pretty much a throwback in time.
We have one stoplight in the whole county.
4 or 5 Dollar General’s, one Jay-C Grocery Store, and a CVS. That is it.
But we are all clannish, and there is a huge circle of outlaw trust.
What I am saying, is that I give out a lot of free samples, lol.
Out of everything I have gave out over the years, everyone wants more of the Herijuana x Blueberry.
Needless to say, I am still running clones of it, and I don’t see it getting dethroned anytime in the near future.
I do plan to pop some more seeds in the near future, and look for that other pheno.

Out of everything I have gave out over the years, everyone wants more of the Herijuana x Blueberry.
Needless to say, I am still running clones of it, and I don’t see it getting dethroned anytime in the near future.
I do plan to pop some more seeds in the near future, and look for that other pheno.
When you keep a mother plant what size pot to you keep her in?

Good info. I will take cuttings of my H x B plants once they recover. Both phenos are dense and have a ton of trichomes. I like the look of the ‘no stretch’ as far as color goes. They look almost blue in normal lighting which the camera doesn’t do a very good job showing. It smells fruity and stronger than the ‘slight stretch’. I’m a light weight as far as smoking/vaping goes so I doubt I will be able to tell the difference as far as potency goes.

When you keep a mother plant what size pot to you keep her in?
I don’t keep mothers at the moment.
I take 4 clones, then stick the original plant in 12/12.
When those 4 clones get big enough to go into flower, I take 4 more clones.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I do intend to keep mothers some day, but don’t have the room at the moment, because my main focus now, is to run through as many strains as I can, as fast as I can.
My goal is to choose 4 keeper strains from my current library.
Once I have done that, I plan to keep a mother of each.
This is pretty much a 5 year project, lol.

I don’t keep mothers at the moment.
I take 4 clones, then stick the original plant in 12/12.
When those 4 clones get big enough to go into flower, I take 4 more clones.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I do intend to keep mothers some day, but don’t have the room at the moment, because my main focus now, is to run through as many strains as I can, as fast as I can.
My goal is to choose 4 keeper strains from my current library.
Once I have done that, I plan to keep a mother of each.
This is pretty much a 5 year project, lol.
Man I gotta jump on that train

I have og C99 coming in the mail today. I also have maui waui I want to keep the Panama reds are starting to look and smell potent. They are too big. I gave like a few seeds of 5 different kush strains, a pack of grape ape and a pack of purple urkle for 20 c99. I have pineapple skunk growing now too. I am hoping to harvest some pollen. I will see. I want to do a lot of thing but I am busy so we will see. I want pineapple c99 eventually. If it is truly og c99 it will have the pineapple already we will see. People can tell you anything but that don't make it true. I just want good weed to help my conditions

Latest posts

Back