Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The A/C compressors on early 90's models were standard, everyday run-of-the-mill GM A6 compressors. Something like $189.00 brand new, with clutch and pulley and $125.00 for a reman unit back then.

Jaguar used proprietary hose fittings though, so the rear head had to be proprietary too. That bumped the price up to ~~ give or take ~~ $650.00 per unit.

If you guys wanna tie into high maintenance high dollar car get yourself a Lancia. I had one in the early 80s and swear I will never on another Italian car again… beautiful, handcrafted cars, but they are a nightmare to work on and keep running if you can even find parts

I used to rebuild cylinder heads back in the day, especially sets of 350 Chevy heads for racing. Those "double -hump, angle plug" heads were always in high demand.

If you guys wanna tie into high maintenance high dollar car get yourself a Lancia. I had one in the early 80s and swear I will never on another Italian car again… beautiful, handcrafted cars, but they are a nightmare to work on and keep running if you can even find parts

or a Citroen or Puegeot

hey jag , what is the story behind your avi?

IMG_5468.png

Haha, that is a Star of Babalon. In Latin, it means "Seal of the Holy Brotherhood" and often associated with Aleister Crowley. I like it because it has 7 points, rather than traditional 6 and 5 points

Good morning ! So, I wanted to see if anyone else has heard of adding "flavor enhancements" to your plant? It works by taking a needle and thread, and carefully running it through the stalk of your plant, right when the buds are ripe and ready. Next, take the thread and dip it into a container filled with your favorite choice of flavors

Good morning ! So, I wanted to see if anyone else has heard of adding "flavor enhancements" to your plant? It works by taking a needle and thread, and carefully running it through the stalk of your plant, right when the buds are ripe and ready. Next, take the thread and dip it into a container filled with your favorite choice of flavors

what are the flavor enhancements made from?

I have not heard of anything like that but it sounds pretty lame to me

a naturally well grown cannabis plant with rich robust terpenes will put out some unbelievable flavors all on their own

personally I am not gonna feck with Mother Nature

Never heard of this. All my weed has a nice taste and smell so I wouldn’t mess with it adding anything unnatural. It’s the whole reason I hated vaping instead of real cigs too. They all had fake taste enhancers and they laughed at me when I asked for plain.

Using extracts from the kitchen, such as vanilla and cherry. From what I heard, the extract travels up through the thread like a wick in an old oil lamp, via capillary action. Then, when it has drawn up a good amount of the extract, pull the thread out and let the extract flow through the plant. Finally - harvest, curing/drying, and hand trimming the buds .

I'll see your Lancia and raise you a Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II. Ever try and work on the high pressure brake/suspension system?

Using extracts from the kitchen, such as vanilla and cherry. From what I heard, the extract travels up through the thread like a wick in an old oil lamp, via capillary action. Then, when it has drawn up a good amount of the extract, pull the thread out and let the extract flow through the plant. Finally - harvest, curing/drying, and hand trimming the buds .
So you are saying
Pirce the stem with needle and a absorbent string so the string is implanted into the stem, correct?
Once the string is in place needle removed and other end of string is placed into your flavor enhancer ?
Hopefully wicking the flavor enhancer up into the flowers.
They do it with dye on flowers all the time just not with a string.

I wonder if you clipped branches and placed them into a vase of flavored water , would the buds take up any flavors.

I have never tried to do that either nor smoking any "enhanced" buds, ... A fellow grower told me about it. But I completely agree that the natural terpines and flavors should shine through brightly. All natural is always better!

Latest posts

Back