Hello from Mo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy the cheapest tents on Amazon and they last for years.
I got the AC 642 because it was within budget and has features close to the Gorilla for half the cost. Really though, its nothing to make very heavy duty poles from 1" PVC pipe and furniture grade fittings. I made one for my greenhouse trellis. I could easily mod it into a 2x4 tent frame.

The VEVOR looks excellent for under $100. 2000D fabric, all metal 22mm poles and SBS zippers. Only negative i see is no controller plate. Love the 4x4 but dont have that kinda room atm.

Today i got to get the garage shelving and see if setting up the VEVOR is possible. Not really sure i want to but its the only way i can compare it to the AC tent. The 4'x4'x80" is only $130

Last edited:
I got the AC 642 because it was within budget and has features close to the Gorilla for half the cost. Really though, its nothing to make very heavy duty poles from 1" PVC pipe and furniture grade fittings. I made one for my greenhouse trellis. I could easily mod it into a 2x4 tent frame.

The VEVOR looks excellent for under $100. 2000D fabric, all metal 22mm poles and SBS zippers. Only negative i see is no controller plate. Love the 4x4 but dont have that kinda room atm.

Today i got to get the garage shelving and see it setting up the VEVOR it possible. Not really sure i want to but its the only way i can compare it to the AC tent.
Good luck ! I also think ,at our age ,we dont slam things ,bull things like kids do.If you use things like normal, things last

Would like to discuss tacos ...

how about we discuss that over some coffee ?

IMG_5296.jpeg

Latest posts

Back