Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
All of us are one step up the primate ladder from them dirty gawddamn apes.
😆
I wonder if we're one step up or one step down? I can't imagine an ape pushing a button that would kill every ape on the planet, or engineering a virus that would cause mass devastation, even if they could.

I wonder if we're one step up or one step down? I can't imagine an ape pushing a button that would kill every ape on the planet, or engineering a virus that would cause mass devastation, even if they could.
These apes are pretty smart. They already figured out how to talk 😁

Wars are often started to distract us from what’s important, or to provide cover for major negative change.
They are doing everything they can to avoid facing the music for their bioweapon genocide of humanity.

No fluoride in my water! Probably just agg runoff from the neighbors across the street....
Also check your toothpaste if it has fluoride in it. If it does, might want to consider changing it...
0930ae2384229d75-1.png

Also check your toothpaste if it has fluoride in it. If it does, might want to consider changing it...
View attachment 345770
I use Arm & Hamer baking soda and H2O2. Have for many years. Commercial toothpaste is just gagging sweet to me.

There are different ones.
View attachment 345776

watch out for that zylitol

Taking high doses of xylitol is possibly unsafe. Using very high doses long-term might cause tumors.

and the carrageenan!

Carrageenan is a common food additive but it may cause digestive side effects and has a potential link to colon cancer. While more research is needed, you may want to remove it from your diet.

baking soda mixed with coconut oil works great!

Shocking new data concerning the jabbed coming out of New Zealand.

Elizabeth Gunn, leader of the New Zealand Loyal Party Explains:

Injecting a needle filled with toxins/ poisons into your blood, to yourself or your children, is now the equivalent to
attempted suicide/child abuse or murder.
November 6, 2023.

Latest posts

Back