What up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyDell

Reaction score
What up everybody, I'm repin Louisiana, Jus stop to say yo. Fourms are stright I like em and tha pics and stuff on this forum are cold, Lata.

Welcome dirty dell, glad to have ya aboard. Please re-read our site rules (link below in my signiture) this will make your stay more pleasurable. Thanks.

Hey dirtyDell, welcome to the group. Once you learn the few simple site rules I'm sure you'll fit in fine. :)

Welcome DirtyDell. There are alot of new people on here all of the time so don't be shy, If you have a question just ask. You are among good people.
Take care.:cool:

Sorry about that mutt I forgot I couldn't cuss on here my bad. Man I got somethin to say, I got two checks ok and tommarow I am suppose to be gettin like a zone and well guess what I forgot to cash the checks before I went to the gym. now I got to get up eairly tommorow just to go to tha bank get my money and go to my boys house, bra I hate checks

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome bro, Ill see u around, maybe even your grows.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back