Transplanting/ Using a Root Stimulator and Hormex B???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adammiller34

A few of my transplants are looking a little droopy right after transplant... I might have overwatered a little bit during the transplant but, next time i water them i have a high quality root stimulator and vitamin B1 hormone (HORMEX), to combat the trans. shock... good idea or not??? the plants are only a week and a half old... if so does anyone know the ratios of how much of the above nutes. to add in regards to the normal instructions??? 1/4 of what it says on the back??? obviously it would be at a small dose if anything, or should i just stay with PH adjusted
H20 for now???

And lastly, in an organic soil/perlite mix is a feeding water PH of 6-6.5 good or is there a better range to shoot for... i believe that there is a little difference in soil water PH in regards to hydro resevoir PH, IE: a little higher in soil???... thanks guys/gals

i would just use ph'd water on transplants until they get over shock...the correct ph for soil growing is 6.3-6.8... as for hydro, i couldnt tell you because i grow in soil... are we talking clones or seedlings?????

gettinggray1964 said:
i would just use ph'd water on transplants until they get over shock...the correct ph for soil growing is 6.3-6.8... as for hydro, i couldnt tell you because i grow in soil... are we talking clones or seedlings?????

I GREW FROM SEEDS... IT IS MY FIRST GROW SO THATS WHY I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS... GOOD LOOKS THO GRAY...

Good Looks Good Looks!!!! Any Opinions On When I Should Start Using Nutes And What Npk Ratios Are Good For Young Growth??? Or How Much Longer I Should Use Just Ph'd H2o??

i would wait until they are a couple weeks old,according to the soil you used.i like the fox farm line of nutes,but thats a preference thing.it has worked well for me.i would also not over water them also.you have to get a feel for the watering and nutes.soon you will know without thinking about it.good luck

andy52 said:
i would wait until they are a couple weeks old,according to the soil you used.i like the fox farm line of nutes,but thats a preference thing.it has worked well for me.i would also not over water them also.you have to get a feel for the watering and nutes.soon you will know without thinking about it.good luck

Yeah I Hear That... The Rapid Rooters Just Hold Alot Of Water... I Should Have Let It Dry Out A Lil Before Transplanting But Didnt Have Time :/ So Ill Have To Wait A Few Days For Em To Spring Backi... There Are Quite A Few That Still Look Great... I Got The Foxfarm Nutes... Well The Three Pack I Just Didnt Know When To Start It And How Much??

Latest posts

Back