The story of the little seed that could

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Sometimes we overthink it. Last year my plants had 2-3 seeds when I processed it. Didn’t think anything of it. This spring I dug a ditch for electric to my greenhouse and a waterline. Pure rock and clay. After that was done I was spraying weed killer and found this girl. This is my girl who came up in the worst clay/rock imaginable from a seed dropped last year. When I sprayed it with weed killer before I recognized it as cannibus. Immediately sprayed it off with water, but it killed the top of the plant but it reveged around the top. All I’ve done is water it and a bit of worm castings around it. Then two weeks ago a storm came through and split the base into 3 sections. I taped it back together and it’s doing great. First pic is after I found it, second and third is current. Such an amazing gift.
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3174.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg

Sometimes we overthink it. Last year my plants had 2-3 seeds when I processed it. Didn’t think anything of it. This spring I dug a ditch for electric to my greenhouse and a waterline. Pure rock and clay. After that was done I was spraying weed killer and found this girl. This is my girl who came up in the worst clay/rock imaginable from a seed dropped last year. When I sprayed it with weed killer before I recognized it as cannibus. Immediately sprayed it off with water, but it killed the top of the plant but it reveged around the top. All I’ve done is water it and a bit of worm castings around it. Then two weeks ago a storm came through and split the base into 3 sections. I taped it back together and it’s doing great. First pic is after I found it, second and third is current. Such an amazing gift.View attachment 361050View attachment 361053View attachment 361054
Nice I love finding surprises

Nice I love finding surprises
I have one. I noticed it when I was planting so I started feeding it. It's not the biggest plant but it's plenty nice.. from where it came up it's Columbian gold. I had about six more where I trimmed buds. I just pulled them by but after seeing how well the one has done maybe I should have taken care of the others

Latest posts

Back