The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody still asleep? Any rate morning yall.
a_1b1eeebd.jpg
Quagmire_2.jpg

Morning old farts, my first fry-day of the week. Work Thursday and Friday, off for the weekend. Work moan-day, come in Tuesday for three hours, clock out and give the rest of the day to the boss lady to pay the company back for keeping my insurance up for me while I was off for 7 months. It is getting harder to walk, so I may be wearing the spacer out but they are not gonna cut me again till I have healed or lose my leg. Been a little depressed the last few days, hoping for better. Yall have a great day.

Morning old farts, my first fry-day of the week. Work Thursday and Friday, off for the weekend. Work moan-day, come in Tuesday for three hours, clock out and give the rest of the day to the boss lady to pay the company back for keeping my insurance up for me while I was off for 7 months. It is getting harder to walk, so I may be wearing the spacer out but they are not gonna cut me again till I have healed or lose my leg. Been a little depressed the last few days, hoping for better. Yall have a great day.
Hang in there brother and good luck with the knee! How are they treating your infection?

Keep that chin up. You sound positive

Hey, if'n you get the munchies today, head for your local DQ. Today is National Cheeseburger day, and you can get a bacon double cheeseburger for free when you spend a dollar or more on any other item. Just woofed down a free cheeseburger and an order of rings.

Hey, if'n you get the munchies today, head for your local DQ. Today is National Cheeseburger day, and you can get a bacon double cheeseburger for free when you spend a dollar or more on any other item. Just woofed down a free cheeseburger and an order of rings.
Sheeeeeeet.
I was hungry at lunch time too 😩

Latest posts

Back