The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I met with a international group of like minded electricians.
I have belonged to the group for over 35 years.
We discuss the usual ,saving the world ,earth flat or not ,how much garlic goes in meatballs ect ect..
We have members in government ,agriculture, NASA, terrorism, world issues ,physcology ,physics ,plumbing , and dancing
We were bantering back and forth and I spoke of Snocaine. All were very interested in it greatly. The discussion progressed, and I mentioned the second word that made the circuit complete. Zucchini ! I broached the idea of genetically mixing the growing stamina of zucchini with the potence of Snocaine.
The team is working on it and when ready we all will benefit
toned again....

Having just got corrected that was not a beet ,mea culpa, dat was a radish. me make another mistook..
There is a huge difference in a beet and a radish. I put radishes in salads all the time but my crowd here in Virginia don’t know what they are or what to do with them. Did you say she cooked them? Now I’ve never heard of that. Have alway ate them raw. I’m glad to know now I can quit looking for spicy beet seeds…

1691199091624.png

The latest one is that and more. One 2 story drop, bouncing off part of building, then to ground. Still ticking. I had to snort a touch when he would shield himself from various gun fire by holding up his kevlar jacket.....

Bubba
What sorta put me in Hollywood instead of a Keanu movie was him and another guy shooting at each other on a populated street. Folks five feet away hear nothing.

In the movies, "suppressed" means "no sound whatsoever".

What sorta put me in Hollywood instead of a Keanu movie was him and another guy shooting at each other on a populated street. Folks five feet away hear nothing.

In the movies, "suppressed" means "no sound whatsoever".
Hollywood is such bullchit filled with bullchitters.
KMA if any of those twats think they are falling 17 feet on concrete and getting up.The average doosh loses their crap over paper cuts. No one gets a bat to the head and gets up. Bullcrap stories written and acted like they are possible.
Everything is fake and sheep believe it. Denero would crap in his pants and cry if anything he did in a movie was real

Morning gang. First harvest in several years. Feels good. Time to make some improvements in the tent and start a new set.
Not much going on here unless it’s work work work.
What strain? I haven't harvested a plant since May......that will change soon.

Hollywood is such bullchit filled with bullchitters.
KMA if any of those twats think they are falling 17 feet on concrete and getting up.The average doosh loses their crap over paper cuts. No one gets a bat to the head and gets up. Bullcrap stories written and acted like they are possible.
Everything is fake and sheep believe it. Denero would crap in his pants and cry if anything he did in a movie was real
Fk Hollywood! Bunch of spoiled brats that have lost touch with the people that support them.

I will see that happy Satyrday and raise you some previewed Octoberfest activities

View attachment 336319
I'm not done with summer yet.

Latest posts

Back