SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deboned that early and ugly Godfather OG today. Even tho I was expecting a bit larger buds and perhaps a little more harvest I have to say it is above average weed at least the early sample we had was awesome as I was expecting a dud because she was so ugly and finished so early compared to sisters in the tent. Still I’ll take this pan of medium buds and be thrilled with it. Now it’s got me wondering about here sisters in the tent looking like 2 more weeks before they are ready…
IMG_8663.jpeg

IMG_8664.jpeg

a picture of her sister plant still not ready in the tent.
IMG_8658.png

Attachments

• IMG_8657.jpeg
    IMG_8657.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Deboned that early and ugly Godfather OG today. Even tho I was expecting a bit larger buds and perhaps a little more harvest I have to say it is above average weed at least the early sample we had was awesome as I was expecting a dud because she was so ugly and finished so early compared to sisters in the tent. Still I’ll take this pan of medium buds and be thrilled with it. Now it’s got me wondering about here sisters in the tent looking like 2 more weeks before they are ready…
View attachment 336074
View attachment 336075
a picture of her sister plant still not ready in the tent.
View attachment 336076
Looks like your having fun Subwoofer. That's all that matters.

A little good news today. The last clone for my next grow finally showing roots. Took her a little longer but she made it thru the hard part now. Gonna drop her in a pot with the others until the tent is ready. Don’t know how much longer they will have to be under those temporary LEDs as the flower tent is in week 11 now and still not ready for them to move in…

All the outside plants are starting to stack blooms. Even the late in the season Godfather OG clones. Snow leopard tops are growing five leaves again and seems to be digging the partly sunny spot she’s in. Got the reveg down to a manageable pace but still picking leaves off of them whenever I visit.
IMG_8704.jpeg
IMG_8709.jpeg
IMG_8707.jpeg

The clones are settled in the veg tent now. Had to move them in early as my temporary LED light shitthebed so my last Godfather OG plant ready to harvest spent her last night on 24 hour lighting along with the new clones. Didn’t get a chance to clean the tent as I normally do between grows but did give it a good wipe down anyway. Clones are making new leaves real nice and seem to be growing good. I may have to remove one or two plants in this tent if things get overwhelming 4 plants is ideal for me but I have had good luck with 5 but extreme grow measures have to be taken.

IMG_8726.jpeg

Nothing at all wrong with the last plant of the Godfather OG. Looks and smells beautiful. Deboning it for a second dry time inside on a pan in the cabinet. I have to pamper my drying process thanks to the weatherman 🤪 My favorite thing about growing is to clip these beautiful buds off the stem after some dry time.
IMG_1730.jpeg

Off to dry a little more. This weed is some of the top shelf smoking stuff I’ve grown so far. Noticeably better than most and definitely going on the top shelf with my other favorites…
sorry you OCD trimmers. I leave a bit of leaves in my trim and smoke them up…
View attachment 337414
Nice. Is this the Godfather OG?

Latest posts

Back