SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maryjane looks like she did something wrong with that upwards look...sure must be nice to wweed legally...don't think I'll be around when florida makes it legal...

Herjuana Blueberry
this plant a bit shorter but also in nice cola status also with reveg trimming along the way

all the plants seem to be growing nicely with very few issues. I have had a few buggos that seem to enjoy the spinosad bath but so far, they have not been an issue

IMG_8608.jpeg

maryjane looks like she did something wrong with that upwards look...sure must be nice to wweed legally...don't think I'll be around when florida makes it legal...
Yes she didn’t want to get in the picture and I made her. I told her I needed a reference and didn’t want to use my foot 😊

Update on the outside plants today.
first up, the Beautiful Snow Leopard
seems to like the spot she’s in. She’s over 6’ tall and filling out wide just like big said she would. This plant gets less sun than the others but I think still enough as it’s growing really well and seems to be keeping up with the others
View attachment 335473View attachment 335474
I wish that I was able to grow some monsters like that but in my state it is still illegal and I have to keep them hidden.

Microscopic picture of girl parts perhaps? I gotta get rid of those two extra plants on my porch so I’m rushing them…
if this one’s a girl I’m gonna take it to the daughter and give the other away to the side show. Her auto finished up on her porch and she wants another pot plant just for looks.

IMG_8627.jpeg

Latest posts

Back