Started from the bottom now I’m… progressing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back then I used Ionic nutrients veg and bloom formulas with tap water and pH down. If ya just follow the manufacturer suggested feeding and tweak it from there your usually going to be successful.
The tubs I just syphon off the fluid once a month to keep things fresh. Top off with fresh water as needed and feed them once a week.

Soo… the aquarium chiller was getting clogged w/nutes so I switched back to buckets IN the tote running cold water that is clean so no malfunction. F’n learning curve is a ***** even WITH research. Hang in there my patriots, updates to come! 💪🇺🇸

Attachments

• IMG_2059.jpeg
    IMG_2059.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Soooo… that operation officially failed. I’m reassessing my game plan for next batch I’ll keep ya posted. Honestly not sure where I went wrong other than maybe the aquarium chiller did too good of a job and water was too cold for nutrient uptake… any hydro growers want to confirm or deny this theory?

That sucks! Ya fail sometimes. It happens. If your sticking with hydro you'll get it eventually. Ya just gotta apply the basics and good environment. Little more tricky with all that metering n monitoring.
There's an alternative to hydro which is close to the same control and speed of hydro...coco or peat are black slates to start with. Coco is more involved than the peat but a very good medium. Peat is awesome as well with Jack's nutrients and no metering.
I'm sure you'll find your way. Just gotta keep plugging away at it.

That sucks! Ya fail sometimes. It happens. If your sticking with hydro you'll get it eventually. Ya just gotta apply the basics and good environment. Little more tricky with all that metering n monitoring.
There's an alternative to hydro which is close to the same control and speed of hydro...coco or peat are black slates to start with. Coco is more involved than the peat but a very good medium. Peat is awesome as well with Jack's nutrients and no metering.
I'm sure you'll find your way. Just gotta keep plugging away at it.
Yes the plants I grew in peat mixed with pearlite with seabird guano and worm castings turned out great., Jacks went great with it too!

So far so good 🤞🏻
I would fill the net pots up to the top so no light can "see inside the bucket, which will cause algae to grow. A white bucket will allow light inside too. I try to avoid all light getting inside. Here's a pic of my grow when started. 2nd pic is 61 days in. Hope you don't mind me posting pics on your thread. No trying to hijack whatsoever.

Attachments

• 20240629_081723.jpg
    20240629_081723.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240827_060110.jpg
    20240827_060110.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Net in place, another week at least before I go 12/12 but I like the progress. Some yellow spots on one of them but literally everything the same in both buckets so I’m going to stay the course w/my planned nutes.

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpeg
    IMG_2911.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back