So im back again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do too but it was a total accident.
She did have a very unusual life huh?

You get seeds off her right? wonder what her smoke will be like... I know you said you tested a little bit and was not to bad.

Draig is working our Black Oger Stone, we're thinking this is going to be our Holy Grail strain crossing 3 very
awesome strains... crossed the first 2 and grew it out to F2.. Ghost Oger x Vietnamese Black F3 and then Draig
hit her last season with our Celtic Stone pollen.

These are the plants he found growing out behind his shed where he dumped the dirt from that grow and breeding... only thing it can be and we both recognize the Celtic Stone leaf...
Now past 8ft and beginning to preflower. the 3rd was a male... see where this is going. hehe.

The cross has already been super tested and grew to 6ft with..... no watering, no feeding and absolutely no
human intervention until this point when he daughter found them a growing... now THAT is impressive.

Black Ogerstone.jpg

Yep nice and impressive. I will be up potting my girls inside today and removing the table. They are going in 3 gal plastic pots. The grow bags leak too much inside for me. I hate cleaning up messes. Especially if it is an unnecessary mess. No time for shenanigans on my watch.

Everybody hear that. Cut the Shenanigans.. talking to you kitty cats.... oh, probably Roster too. hahaha.

I'm with you... no messes. Love my tents, need to clean my removable floors though.

I have this package of stuff from Bliss that Amazon sent from my cart on accident and said, keep it. nice.
a brick of coir, worm castings, charcoal. Might be the mix I use for the challenge of DGD

What id this challenge of DGD?
I've been eating edibles and may have that a bit wrong... it is difficult to type atm... 120mg and it does work
very well on pain I'll give it that.... but I cannot drive. hehe anyway, I was referrrin to the grow off sowwy.

I've been eating edibles and may have that a bit wrong... it is difficult to type atm... 120mg and it does work
very well on pain I'll give it that.... but I cannot drive. hehe anyway, I was referrrin to the grow off sowwy.
Ok the grow off seeds are the GMOJo JoJo auto fems. Its the only fem auto I had enough to share

Latest posts

Back