Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a Mephisto genetics 24kt. auto one of two
1697067815179.png

Check this out. Another stupid person but lucky.

If you haven't seen it, you need to. If you want really stupid...look up the idiot with the riding lawn mover.
5 lbs of the stuff. He couldn't hit it - kept getting closer 'till it went bang and a piece of the deck took his leg off.

MEDIC! MEDIC!

If you haven't seen it, you need to. If you want really stupid...look up the idiot with the riding lawn mover.
5 lbs of the stuff. He couldn't hit it - kept getting closer 'till it went bang and a piece of the deck took his leg off.

MEDIC! MEDIC!
I saw this one also but I didn't want to watch it. I cant watch that stuff.

I got to ask, because I don't know. What stage is that? It looks ready to pack in a bowl. But it looks a little green, too.
That was cut down today and rough trimmed.
I have at least 9 days in paper bags then out into mason jars for 3-4 weeks with burping every day at 4:08 pm then into a appropriate sized grove bag.

Chillin just taking a break then gonna jam out and trim for a little bit then off to bed.... you been doing good Joeb? Gonna browse around for little I stopped scrolling above when i heard the trans stuff... smfh whats this world coming too?
doing good and can not complain
world is for schitt now ,i would read a book instead!

Latest posts

Back