Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apology for sure ... I don't keep up with any skanky satanist stuff from the media monsterland ...but I realize now after a pot of coffee that's fri,cking vile brittany spears
I get it. Vile, yes. She wasn't born into it, though.
I have a daughter - she hates me. I don't know why. But I'd take a bullet for her.
I can't imagine what spears has experienced, and probably don't want to.
She's a symptom, in my humble opinion.

IMG_6325.jpeg

I get it. Vile, yes. She wasn't born into it, though.
I have a daughter - she hates me. I don't know why. But I'd take a bullet for her.
I can't imagine what spears has experienced, and probably don't want to.
She's a symptom, in my humble opinion.
my adopted daughter hates me as well bro, it's all about the benjamins...when she worked for me I paid her extreemely well...when I handed her the keys after she for me for 16 years when my LInda was dying of cancer she spend all the money, ran up the visa card, and told me she wanted more money...when I refused to fund her ignorance she disowned me...funny, he son who is my grandson loves me to tears...he gets the estate...

my adopted daughter hates me as well bro, it's all about the benjamins...when she worked for me I paid her extreemely well...when I handed her the keys after she for me for 16 years when my LInda was dying of cancer she spend all the money, ran up the visa card, and told me she wanted more money...when I refused to fund her ignorance she disowned me...funny, he son who is my grandson loves me to tears...he gets the estate...
brother I forgot about you being hit hard twice at the same time .. your nerves were frayed

Latest posts

Back