Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1692134332143.png

it is a big land grab in Lahaina

Oprah has recently bought several hundred acres on Maui….Maui is some of the most prestigious real estate on the earth and the Elites want it

but the locals have refused to sell so the Elites have burned them out and grabbed the land

I think he wrote a book based on what the military did with the Bats. But he certainly could have been on the project the air force worked on.

I know the guys that ran stills used trained bats to keep revenue agents at bay. They would fly through the air and sometimes strike the agents while they ran from an unjust war. This what you mean? We call em brick bats

1692135556360.jpeg

it is a big land grab in Lahaina

Oprah has recently bought several hundred acres on Maui….Maui is some of the most prestigious real estate on the earth and the Elites want it

but the locals have refused to sell so the Elites have burned them out and grabbed the land
“The buildings can be rebuilt over time, and even the banyan tree may survive, but we don’t want this to become a clear space where then people from overseas just come and decide they’re gonna take it. The state will take it and preserve it first,” Green(Gov of Hawaii) said while standing amongst the rubble.

https://insiderpaper.com/hawaii-governor-looking-to-acquire-land-in-lahaina-damaged-by-fires/

“The buildings can be rebuilt over time, and even the banyan tree may survive, but we don’t want this to become a clear space where then people from overseas just come and decide they’re gonna take it. The state will take it and preserve it first,” Green(Gov of Hawaii) said while standing amongst the rubble.

https://insiderpaper.com/hawaii-governor-looking-to-acquire-land-in-lahaina-damaged-by-fires/

”they”will acquire the land the good guvnor said

to preserve it

maybe like Pearl Harbor

There is now proof that UFOs are from under the flat Earth where they live, and no man has ever set foot yet.

the german nazis discovered the aliens in Antarctica and the aliens attacked the nazis and ran them out of there running for their lives

look it up

here me now , believe me later

giants down there too

”they”will acquire the land the good guvnor said

to preserve it

maybe like Pearl Harbor
On one hand, it is good they are keeping the land from foreign hands but that sounds to me like a smokescreen(see what I did there? Too soon?) to cover up a land grab using taxpayer funds. I could see the govt reselling all this land in the future to donors at cut rate prices and then the donors reselling the land to foreign interests in a real estate laundering scheme. It could/will happen…

many stumps like this around the world

were they giant trees?

View attachment 337681
Not according to geologists. Where is the rest of the tree, and where is the rings that ALL trees have including petrified trees?
Did a giant Lumberjack cut it down and haul it off or did Moses use it for the Ark? 😁
We found a new Conspiracy to argue about.😂😂😂

Last edited:

The claim started as satire​

The source of the Facebook postings appears to be a July 2017 story from the satirical Casper Planet Facebook page.
Other postings on Casper Planet include peaceful protesters calling on their leaders to classify vehicles as deadly weapons so they can block highways and white males across the country seeking "reparations" for insults to them.
Casper Planet’s post cites www.infinitysnews.com, which does not exist. The image purportedly showing “the roots” of the tower actually shows the root system of sweet corn at 8 weeks

The geological evidence is clear, Devils Tower is a rock structure and was not a giant tree. But debunking the giant tree theory does not make Devils' Tower any less enthralling. It is a unique and magnificent structure and we encourage everyone to see it and explore it in person.
The National Park Service, which actually has jurisdiction over Devils Tower, flatly states it "is formed of a rare igneous rock, phonolite porphyry" and is a geological marvel, not a botanical one.

"The simplest explanation is that Devils Tower is a stock — a small intrusive body formed by magma which cooled underground and was later exposed by erosion," the NPS said, saying it formed around 50 million years ago.

It is flat on top but round on the bottom. 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back