No clue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brozz

Reaction score
Not a fan of growing on the deck in 5 gallon buckets . My plants look horrible. One has bud rot, the other two have yellowing leaves. I water when it's needed by feeling the soil and fertilize every 3rd or 4th day. I also add cal-mag every once in awhile. I've used BT for the caterpillars i found on only one plant and only a few . No clue here. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
What kinda soil? What are you feeding them? Why bud rot? Are they getting wet?
If your growing in containers you can pick them up to see if they need water.

That's either bud rot or a caterpillar has bored into your bud. I'd remove that section with wide perimeters if it's bud rot. That spores can spread. I'd spray her with some spinosad and remove that bud.

Sad part is your gonna loose some outdoors. Odds are much higher in nature.

Your in flower. So many of the leaf below will start to bleed off N and yellow. How is the posture of the leaf above these? Green? Reaching for light? Normal?
If so ya should be okay. I'd remove any dead leaf and make sure it is in a location where it catches morning light and air movement. Ya don't want morning dew lingering on a budding plant.

Not a fan of growing on the deck in 5 gallon buckets . My plants look horrible. One has bud rot, the other two have yellowing leaves. I water when it's needed by feeling the soil and fertilize every 3rd or 4th day. I also add cal-mag every once in awhile. I've used BT for the caterpillars i found on only one plant and only a few . No clue here. Any help is appreciated.
I would cut out damaged area and harvest that thing. Doesn't look like it has long left anyways and damage spreads fast outdoors at this stage so I'd take what I can get and run now lol 😆

I would cut out damaged area and harvest that thing. Doesn't look like it has long left anyways and damage spreads fast outdoors at this stage so I'd take what I can get and run now lol 😆
I guess the good news is since i also grow indoors i'm good :) Just made some killer gummies!

Attachments

• IMG_4953.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
That's either bud rot or a caterpillar has bored into your bud. I'd remove that section with wide perimeters if it's bud rot. That spores can spread. I'd spray her with some spinosad and remove that bud.

Sad part is your gonna loose some outdoors. Odds are much higher in nature.

Your in flower. So many of the leaf below will start to bleed off N and yellow. How is the posture of the leaf above these? Green? Reaching for light? Normal?
If so ya should be okay. I'd remove any dead leaf and make sure it is in a location where it catches morning light and air movement. Ya don't want morning dew lingering on a budding plant.
Good advice thanks

Constantly checking them
Have a look

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • capture15.jpg
    capture15.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Sadly you guys were right ( always right ) i had to take most of the bud off - and there will probably be more :( Hope i can salvage some of the buds. Moved my one good plant ( only had caterpillar damage ) away from the other two. Maybe time to start seeds inside but not this strain - any suggestions for indica?

Attachments

• bud rot (2).JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • bud rot (1).JPG
    7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back