New grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TESLA Made it

Reaction score
I started 4 plants I have 2 left they are topped 6 nodes each 4 weeks veg. 2nd week flower nodes are getting white hairs. Im
Using 4 led grow lights on both the PPFD is about 1100 in 12 and 12 schedule. I need a red spectrum bulb. Next time I’m getting a Spider led grow light. My homemade tent is 3x3. Dli is 44.7 I haven’t measured my ph in water yet. Made diy fertilizer out of veg peels. Getting Big Bud and Bud Candy for flower stage.

Hey, welcome to the Passion.

Maybe some pics would help us understand your setup better. I'd like to see the homemade grow space and your plants.

Led grow lights are usually a full spectrum. Not sure what your running. That spider would do well or any 300w would serve you well in that 3x3.

Sounds like ya got the topping gig down. I'd like to see that too. Lots of methods to train a plant.

Let's see some pics!

How about this one 😋

FB_IMG_1721743785446.jpg

Welcome ! We love watching gardens grow. Most of the active people have grow journals. They are good reads. I even show my failures so you can see what not to do. Feel free to look around. Please post sone pics of your garden. We love watching buds plump up a get frosty.
If you are into autos read autos done Carty’s way. He knows autos and even stepped up my game on autos. I was avoiding them. I was getting maybe a zip a plant. My last auto gave me 6.2 oz dry bud. It was from a single white widow. Smoke is excellent too. Below is Beast mode one of Carty's crosses. I will bet I get more than 6 zips from her.😆😁😂
I brushed her with some BM pollen since she was so honking huge. Going to have some seeds from her maybe 20-40 not too many.
IMG_7064.jpeg
IMG_7103.jpeg
IMG_7102.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg
IMG_7119.jpeg
IMG_7128.jpeg
IMG_7129.jpeg
IMG_7132.jpeg
IMG_7130.jpeg

Last edited:
My white pistils just started. I’m thinking 8 more weeks maybe I’m not sure what type of strain I have but there both female plants.
Looks like a hybrid to me. She's a mix of Indica and Sativa for sure.

Latest posts

Back