New grower here from Ohio!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuff said bro, give it a minute to cool off.

It's not against the rules to ask for seed but one hell of a way to get started on the wrong foot.

Ya got two options here. Maybe three. Suck it up and admit ya may have been wrong. Reintroduce yourself...let's try this again. Or ya can just leave.

We are a friendly group. Always willing to help others. At this point your option is probably not thinking that way but we are a good groups of people.

Balls in your court.

So anything at all you should all be Apologizing to the new guy **** all of you bunch of set up artists yay such a good time were having just to get smacked in the face **** all of you hope you choke on a ln aods infested ****
Okay I'm out.

@WeedHopper ya got somewhere ya can put this guy? Like maybe out the door!!!!!!

I tried to be nice.

IMG_5724.jpeg

Okay I'm out.

I tried to be nice.
Done. I gave him 'til 8/10 to learn to act human and come back with an apology. If he fails, he's gone permanently.

Thanks guys for taking care of this.
I was working in my yard while Freebeans was running his mouth.
Went from asking for beans to talking shit to the ppl with the beans.🤔
Hope he chills the fk out and comes back with a different attitude.
Jesus

Okay I'm out.

I tried to be nice.
Hippie is much nicer than I am. I was ready to bann his ass when I seen all the crappy post. I have a short fuse.
Glad I have a great Team.🥰

Thanks guys for taking care of this.
I was working in my yard while Freebeans was running his mouth.
Went from asking for beans to talking shit to the ppl with the beans.🤔
Hope he chills the fk out and comes back with a different attitude.
Jesus
Class act. No social skills. What he did is not acceptable in any community. I'm glad Jan said something. Dude couldn't handle the truth...oh well.

I was actually gonna put something in the mail for him, until he got $hitty with Carty for speaking the truth.
I was on here for at least a year, and made friends, before I ever hit anyone up for beans.
To be honest, I never really hit anyone up for beans, I waited until I was known well enough to get them offered to me, and I feel that is the respectable way to do it.
Speaking of which, thank you @Carty for all the beans you have sent me.
I believe we all know by now, Carty is the Godfather of seed gifting.
Thank you @oldfogey8, for all the gifts you have sent me.
I also thank bigsur51, although he is no longer a member.
I also want to thank everyone who has helped me with my grow over the last 3 years.
Your knowledge, and kindness, has been invaluable.

I was actually gonna put something in the mail for him, until he got $hitty with Carty for speaking the truth.
I was on here for at least a year, and made friends, before I ever hit anyone up for beans.
To be honest, I never really hit anyone up for beans, I waited until I was known well enough to get them offered to me, and I feel that is the respectable way to do it.
Not me I started a trade thread in like the second week. I did ask first and I was offering up my list of beans to trade. I also was very present every day not just to be a snarky smart ass biatch! You all did get a chance to get to kind of know me first.

Last edited:
Not me I started a trade thread in like the second week. I did ask first and I was offering up my list of beans to trade. I also was very present every day not just to be a snarky smart ass biatch! You all did get a chance to get to kind of know me first.
Offering up trades would be acceptable I think. Flat out asking someone for beans is another story.

Latest posts

Back