New grower here from Ohio!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1721919300421.png

Hey Jan I don't really got anything going yet just some light some buckets some good living soil and some nutes I call em prenatal vitamins haha just tryna find some seed to plant or least just one but when I do I'll definitely take lots and lots of pictures

Last edited:
Hey Jan I don't really got anything going yet just some light some buckets some good living soil and some nutes I call em prenatal vitamins haha just tryna some seed to plant or least just one but when I do I'll definitely take lots and lots of pictures
Nice you can do a thread on how you make your living soil. No pressure. I have kittens that always f with my weed. Someone suggested to start a thread of their shenanigans. It would be hilarious. They are referred to as my a-hole kitties a lot.

You know I had some (kitties) mess with my weed that's how I lost my last two plants they were only a month old and the only seed I had but that's ok when I get back on my feet harvest my smoke I'll take care to smoke those kitties as well. I can do a thread on my soil but it's same as everybody else's just some organic soil with bananas and eggs and worm castings and all the left overs from year round it works good it'll grow anything I grew some good tomatoes in it never PhD the runoff or nothing just gave it water and those tomatoes were awesome I should grew some tomatoes this year but I opted for my smoke people want to share my tomatoes and they aint been very nice this year so I ain't growing no food for nobody.

I know you prolly got some good seeds over there Ms. Bud of the month.
Yep they are cheap ! @ bootlegseeds just add .Com you will find the website. You get 10 regular beans for10 bucks or 5 fems for 25 bucks. They have a sale all of 2024 buy one pack get one pack free. 12 bucks shipping. I usually get 6 or 8 packs at a time. Well worth the money. King Kandy is fems from bootleg seeds I have a thread check it out. Great genetics.
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/king-kandy.83011/

Yup yup definitely understand hey if someone wants my address I'm a thrill seeker come see me let's party and if I send someone something that I'm nervous of I just put a fake return address on the package but if you wanna come my way I like to party for sure hahaha

Latest posts

Back