New dog learning Old tricks..!! 1st shot indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donluciano

Reaction score
im a newb, so i figure my first mistakes out early.. by aiming for them.

I read a few boards,, and checked out a few vids, n books. I got my hand on a bag of seeds have'nt a clue about what they are, and then the inspiration jus took over.
I germed 13 seeds (all shapes sized and colors.) they were in the napkin chillin in the window in a bag for 4 days.(long) 1st mistake!

2nd mistake >.. i didnt even have any soil. so i robbed n stole from several neighbors foofy plants and, conjured up enuff for 6-7 plants. i figured it would be saturated, and toxic, but it was that or the stuff in the yard.

got some cookie cups and a muffin container, I transfered them to my broom closet growroom under 1 60w cfl. They streched 1" not enuff light (3rd mistake) not close enuff to the light 4th mistake. so i went and got more /powerful CFLS . of course it got too hot,, 5th mistake,, no circulation , oh no thermometer 6th mistake.. to top it off sent them throo two tsunamis in holeless <<-- cups all within the first 5 days.

i came home and thees b*tches (i hope) were layin down on the job...
so i bucked up and got some REAL pots , 3" (vented) and some REAL soil.

1ST i shreded some styrofoam /mixed it with some Miricle grow Moisture control pottin soil. i threw in some sand and some pea gravel.

I am preping for my first real real GRow from (clones) but try this as my reseach goes on is helpful.

in the mean time i have gathered up my things for my grow room,
CfLs, reflective insulation, grow pots, digital thermometer., power strips,

I plan on a 16 plant tight stadium SOG in a 4'hx8'wx4'd with 1 600w vertal

To get list..
HPs and cool tube or DIY my own. / ballast..
Fans inline and motion fans
Nutes
filter
ph /EC meter.
humidifyer/ac

Ive started building the grow room already got a couple a things to finish up concerning the floor and the seals.. ill post all that in the G;room secion...
dont want to babble, (tch from that good purp i polished off) Thanks everyone.. glad to join the club...

yours cruely..

a nooo newbie...

Growing weed is an investment. You get out of it what you put into it.

Good luck
MCM

Save those planties and take photos and shooooowwwww usss, and welcome.

Latest posts

Back