New beginnings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arob1015

Reaction score
First time grower. Just dropped my first two in water and are off to the races. On the east coast. Mid Atlantic. For the first grow I wanted to keep it simple, nostalgic and experiment with all the amazing information I’ve come across from this wonderful community. I Decided to go with some Lemon OG Auto Fem. Going to start them in one gallon orchid pots the up pot with a little mykos In a 2 gallon fabric bag on some self watering bases. with some inspiration from @Carty one of the pots will be filled with Roots Organic original and Fox Farm Strawberry fields 50/50 combo. In the second bag with inspiration from @greenmobster440 I’m going to mix up 3 cu yard peat moss with 6 bags of Perlite.
Nutrients will be Jack Original 20-20-20,Calnit and Epsom until bloom then switch to jacks blossom booster 10-30-20 cal nit and Epsom. Going to be running em on a 20 on 4 off schedule to start and see how it goes. If I’m missing anything, all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s updates. Stay awesome! IMG_1571.jpeg

Really nice write up and great choice of genetics... your methods sound awesome... hahaha.

Love your soil choices and you can't go wrong using any of GM's methods.. cool little comparison your
doing. this is the type of sharing where we all learn more. Kudos.

Welcome to the Passion. Sounds like you have been doing your homework.
Good luck with your first grow.

Latest posts

Back