Jacks Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is a great combination and yeah I'd rock this for sure versus the classic.

The classic does good but that N level is pretty high. With this it would be a little easier to manage with the calnit.
I'm running low on jacks and have been looking around. This is a good option to classic.

This stuff is made for hydroponics applications but in peat or coco this would rock the house. I used to use dynagro hydro nutes in my peat grows years ago. Worked just as well in my bubblers.

That MasterBlend 4-18-32 catches my eye as well. Similar to jacks base classic but way less N. I'm still on the fence. Can't make up my mind but must by spring. I have a friend running this blend and wow does he produce some bud.

Weedie You top dressing in or mix it in to soil mix before planting trans?
Or are you adding to water by the gallon?
It was okay and worked,, but I went back to Fox Farms and my garden seems much happier.
I like mixing my ferts in water instead of dry feeding on top of the soil anyway.

I've changed my flower doses a little and the C99 is eating it up with no issues.

So 1/2tsp per gal of bloom with 1/4calnit and Epsom seems to be doing well. This is the standard weekly feeding rate but they get it at least twice a week on my schedule.

Ya know the manufacturer states you can run more but I'm pretty skeptical about that. Maybe I'll single out a plant someday and see just how much jacks it can take.

Latest posts

Back