NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I’m high as a kite the longer I keep my smoke in those grove bags the better it gets those strains I made gooooood JESUS nice this snit got me feeling like my blood pressure high like I’m striking out I wasn’t feeling like this until I smoked unfortunately I lost a pound bag of shake to mold but yeah I gotta drive like 91 mies lto get home this going to be like a video game but yes I am overly satisfied with the strains I grew the buds was huge and I’m not trying to give to much of nothing away I’m trying to have my own surplus I got eight strains I didn’t creat like Bruce Banner another grand daddy purple green crack I will have many flavors from here to next year hmmmmm I might get my ladies pregnant it’s been a while since I made seeds hmmmmmm yall got me wondering

The rotation never stops my friends happy growing
IMG_2347.jpeg

So the plants that I have in my grow tent they will be moved outside I will be taking clones of every strain they will immediately go into flower because of the time year it is all huge plants is going outside I’m running these strains year round my friends in the cooler months my weed will began to turn purple which doesn’t affect the smoke so stay tuned I’m never done with growing I will begin back round February 28 to start planting outside until may 16 I know I’m just high rambling on but I’m just trying to encourage those new to growing that they can grow year around almost with the combination of indoors and outside access but yup I can’t lie the twenty dollar seeds is worth the money these bought seeds is well worth the money then breed with confidence and make new strains of your own

So I moved to the high desert where it’s either super hot or super cold I tried to grow vegetables in spring time and it just wouldn’t work fyi vegetable flowers die in temperatures above ninety degrees so I said the hell with vegetables till this year I said hey let me try to grow some tomatoes in the fall I planted a bush boy tomatoe tree and it’s thriving in this fall weather so it appears to me my vegetable grow season is fall if my tomatoes turn red that will give me the information I need fyi tomatoes don’t turn red but stay green under extreme cold temperatures so I’m just sharing a little information about growing vegetables in the desert

Latest posts

Back