NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now I have clones from the seeds I planted so the clones I have from these strains isn’t many so I’m going to repot my clones so they can grow in a bigger pot allowing me to have bigger plants giving me a abundance of clippings then I’m going to fill my cloning tray full of all strains then let my plants grow until roots run out of space then outside they go my eight strains is going to give me unlimited clones I’m going to run these strains till next growing season my goal is to have a couple clones of each strain at all times so that is my plan I might turn on another tent but I think I’m going to save money and just flower outside only dangerous months to grow is from dec to feb where I live HAPPY GROWING

Wow so I’m smoking some of my weed that’s been in storage for about a month with a 62% boveda pack in one pound bags in my closet my weed is smooth made me almost black out while coughing all the buds are nice size I’m a happy camper and I barely have seeds so once again the last three strains I created are awesome grown in 115 degree temperature direct sun and plenty water my seeds will grow in any environment but temperatures that dip below 32 degrees buds are full the size of grapefruits I’m very impressed with this year harvest I can’t lie my three strains I got a couple clones of them I’m getting my clone number up I repotted my clones that has been growing for a month are so in about a month I will have a full supply of clones of the nine strains I have going so as they out grow the small pots they will be repotted and moved outside in a nice rotation that will never stop until may 16 which is veg season outside once again

I do feel chatty while I’m smoking some mighty fine weed fishing I can never stop growing having the skills I have so if you a newborn to it if you just keep it simple your success rate will rise ocean forest fox farms feminized seeds and regular water depending on if you grow indoors or outdoors procedures will probably change weather will bare factor in your size of tree indoors your light is the main factor outdoors you need to plant seeds or clones at specific times of the year indoors you can control the atmosphere with the right balance of plants you can supply yourself with unlimited smoke look at my previous post and I’m basically showing you how to grow year round indoors and outdoors water only grows I never use chemicals nutrients I believe the strain determines how your weed will turn out weak r strong and if you let your plants fully develop buds are if you snatch them prior to end of. Flowering maybe I’m just babbling but my friends I can save you years of time in learning only thing I can’t talk about is using nutrients hydro I am a pure dummy if you have seeds from garbage weed it’s a damn good chance your seeds you make will be garbage breeding seeds is just like having children to very good looking parents should have nice offspring so buying the top dollar seeds and breeding them will get you thousands of nice seeds

I think I’m going to need to put my two by four tent back on operation I’m quickly running out of space I could possibly put my solar powered grow tent into operation I’m running these strains until next summer all I want is to have a surplus of weed where I’m always far from running out of weed to smoke the most important thing about growing weed is cloning once you are about a hundred percent in getting roots ninety nine percent of the time you can label yourself a pro learning how to clone with elevate your craft tenfold

Also once again fall is approaching it’s time to take your tree cuttings I will be taking fruit tree cuttings by spring the should have roots pomegranate plant propagate the easiest out of all fruit trees I just wanted to tell yall that

AND THE ROTATION NEVER STOPS
IMG_2183.jpeg

So I’m finished harvesting what was planted in may I got a good eight pounds of pure buds and four pounds of shake so total I got about twelve pounds of weed material not including about a additional pound I smoked that was actually finished way earlier so this year was excellent I will follow same procedures next year that I did this year
IMG_2184.jpeg

Latest posts

Back