NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup that sounds like a mighty fine operation may 16. In my town start veg season a while ago I probably bought a couple thousand in seeds I got a bunch of strains I love it
It sure keeps me in weed, and I give a lot away

Man unlimited weed is excellent once you really master the art of growing and you have a solid routine that keeps u smoking it’s a great feeling you will truly save thousands in money well if u smoke that much me myself I had a bad cigarette habit I thought I had cancer so I stopped smoking cigarettes and replaced them cigarettes for weed so I chain smoke weed all day long if I had to buy it I would be one broke kat plus it helps me cope mentally in day to day life haaaaa last of all I smoke my weed while I wait for a fish to bite my bait so for me having unlimited weed is a win win for me y am I telling yall this well I want to encourage those who try and fail at growing keep going my good buddies your craft will eventually level out and you will be a pro I lost plants grew boy plants thinking it was a female I’m here to tell yall the lights is at the end of the tunnel just be patient study read ask questions I recommend if you are new to growing buy fox farms ocean forest soil plant your seed in it no it’s not to hot for seedlings and don’t use no chemicals ONLY USE WATER tap water will not kill your plants no u don’t have to sit tap water out for 24 hours before using I use it straight out the hose with no problem if u just do that and only that your grow will indeed have a high success rate to flower ok that’s it for now I just needed to be social for a minute HAPPY GROWING MY GOOD BUDDIES

HEREE WE GO AGAIN
IMG_1959.jpeg

Latest posts

Back