NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Step eight place stem into soil and fill tray with water keeping tray full of water until spring
image.jpg

I really like this one you want yo trade some seeds? The sugar haze go between 5-6 ft in 7 gallon pots they did well and they were only my 3rd grow ever. The buds are very sticky with a nice aroma and the smoke is smooth with a very nice flavor. I have s thread called seed exchange if you are interested. I have no preference on auto photo or whatever. Just trying to get my hands on different strains to try.
I’m still making the seeds then it’s possible we can trade

So possibly after January my fruit tree clippings should start growing leaves hopefully I will then probably let them stay inside their pots and wait till fall sometime to plant them or maybe sooner I will keep Yall updated when spring arrives and I see new growth

Man I sure hope my fruit tree cutting root this year I will be a happy camper about twenty new fruit trees in the ground but I’m thinking I will let them stay in they pot for about a year plant them next fall they going around my gate perimeter to block the neighbors view into my back yard HAPPY GROWING

HAAAAAAAAA UNDER DEEP CONSIDERATION I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE GRAND DADDY KUSH SEEDS WHEN I MAKE THEM I DO APOLOGIZE I DONT WANT NO SPIN OFFS OF MY SEEDS I DO HAVE MORE THINGS IN STORE THAT PREVENTS ME FROM SHARING RIGHT NOW I WILL BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE A COUPLE YEARS SO SIT BACK AS I MAKE MORE SICK STRAINS 🌞👁🌚
B1986B2E-F4F3-4305-A6DA-9272E42918D5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back