Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now that I e found your thread I'ma pull up a chair. Seems ya have a nice mix going in here. Ya know I've eyeballed those freakshows and just can't wrap my head around them. Makes me feel as though I'd be smoking parsley..lol
About time you showed up, lol.

I don’t yet know what the Freak smokes like, last time I popped two seeds and got two males.
Took 4 cuttings the other day, I am gonna pass a couple to some buddies for outdoor, and I am gonna put one or two outside, myself.

This happened before. I thought I was following when I wasn't. I dunno. Anyways I'm here to see what ya r up to. I had one of those lamps. I gave it to my daughter. Thought I could use it to veg but it's size kinda turned me off. I see they do a decent job flowering for ya.
I'm a lil green with envy. I wish I had an outdoor space. If I only had a balcony. Hell, I could only grow autos. There's way to much light pollution for a photo fem. I'm in a pretty heavily populated suburb. Lights all over 24/7.
That freakshows freaks me out. That's one of grow outdoors for sure.

This happened before. I thought I was following when I wasn't. I dunno. Anyways I'm here to see what ya r up to. I had one of those lamps. I gave it to my daughter. Thought I could use it to veg but it's size kinda turned me off. I see they do a decent job flowering for ya.
I'm a lil green with envy. I wish I had an outdoor space. If I only had a balcony. Hell, I could only grow autos. There's way to much light pollution for a photo fem. I'm in a pretty heavily populated suburb. Lights all over 24/7.
That freakshows freaks me out. That's one of grow outdoors for sure.

I have been really happy with the 450 watt Phlizon that is in there, other than when I left the IR feature on 24/7 with the light at 100% and caused several plants to herm before I figured out what I was doing wrong.
It’s good to know I have more light than I need, though.
What kind of light are you using in 12/12?
IMG_5199.jpeg

This is what my outdoor area looks like.

Nice yard..lol. I gotta quit getting high n getting on here. I thought them were t5s.

Yeah that 450 is good. I run 480 and 400 in the 4x8. Not enough but it does the job for now. All I have left is the 300w for the 4x4 but it does okay. I'll upgrade as I can. I'd love to have dual 650w in that big tent. One in the little one too. For now it all works.

Latest posts

Back