KGB’s EarthBox Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of or experienced a long stretch from a immature plant sent into flower.

High N and poor lighting are usually the culprit for stretching unless it's a genetic long leg sativa.

I've flowered plants @21 days above ground and they had a pretty normal stretch.

Reactions: KGB
I've never heard of or experienced a long stretch from a immature plant sent into flower.

High N and poor lighting are usually the culprit for stretching unless it's a genetic long leg sativa.

I've flowered plants @21 days above ground and they had a pretty normal stretch.
I have no idea. In my current situation I went reading and this is what dredged up. Probably just bro science and I appreciate the insight.

Here is an odd one for you. I don’t run my tent fan continually until I hit flower. I just let it kick on and off when temps or humidity get out of what I set which is at odds with what most people say. Makes my plants grow better at this stage by keeping my temp and humidity more constant.

SOB with a side of larf...lol. Ya prob should flip them soon if ya plan on having any control. Which will already be difficult with that many under a small net in a small tent.

A single plant needs roughly a 2x2 space to fully develop.

I'd suggest ya flip...right away. Even then you'll prob struggle and have to remove some growth. Good luck.
There will be nothing in this tent but massive rock hard buds. You will see

Latest posts

Back