Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 79F.

A great anniversary dinner at Takahashi's last night with guests.

Difficulty sleeping last night due to hip pain, but finally pulled it off with a heating pad.

Off to the gym early this morning and then an empty calendar.

Good morning insomniac Misfits! Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl. Waiting for the morning to take the van to the shop to get the passenger window looked at. Not sure what happened, it is stuck in the down position. Hopefully it won't cost too much to get it fixed
Just for shits & grins, get on youtube and do some quick research. They saved me bookoo money when the fan rheostat took a dump in the van. Had no fan speeds for the heater/AC. The vid diagnosed the problem and gave me a step by step way to fix it and a part number to boot. Would have cost me two bills at the dealer, and I fixed it in five minutes for ten bucks.

Just for shits & grins, get on youtube and do some quick research. They saved me bookoo money when the fan rheostat took a dump in the van. Had no fan speeds for the heater/AC. The vid diagnosed the problem and gave me a step by step way to fix it and a part number to boot. Would have cost me two bills at the dealer, and I fixed it in five minutes for ten bucks.
Yep I like youtube for repairs. I get our model number for whatever needs fixed then use the code from the machine. Then you tube tells me what to order. I save the video and send it to my son in law when the part comes and he fixes it easy peasy usually in 5-20 minutes. Once it took longer. The repairman charges 300 bucks for labor plus the part. I paid 95 bucks for the part and no labor. Just you tube. I changed screens on my tablet . I fixed my grandkids switch and switch lite and used to fix a few leap frog items when they were younger. Love you tube for repairs.

Sounds like no power to the switch or window regulator motor.
Trouble shoot with volt meter to see if you are getting power to the switch.
Most times it is just the window up down switch Easy replacement. About 20 buks fro part.
If it is the window regulator that can be more of a bitcch to put in.
still around 40-50 bucks for reg cars and trucks.
My chevy 2010 truck has gone through a few window switches already

Been eating a bit today. I’m feeling adventurous. Thawing out a ribeye. Head is splitting. Prolly a combo of hydration and my glasses. They need adjusting. Normally wear contact lenses. If I can just keep the fever at bay at night I’ll have this thing whooped. Boss still checking on me. I know he has customers to answer to and a shop to run. But I said No Bueno about working tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday.

Evening. Fever rolling back in. I guess that means at least one more day. Mussels and wine sauce apparently was NOT what I should have eaten earlier. Friend came over with some grow out pens so I can move these chicks out of my dang basement tomorrow. He grows so I snipped some wet weed and send him home with some to finish drying.

Latest posts

Back